Chapter 20: A Moment Of Weakness

1 year later... (A/n: I know I've done this a lot but we've got to keep this book rolling!)

(A/n: I don't know how to even explain this but Jimin is dancing and wearing the same outfit, Taehyung is the cameraman)

"Wow." Yoongi slowly claps as Jimin lazily gave him a thumbs up after falling to his knees, breathing heavily with sweat dripping down from his face. "Taehyung could you leave us, please?" He abruptly asks, rolling to get in front of the younger.

"Oh yeah, don't do anything surprising." Yoongi glared at the man and motioned his head to the door. Taehyung licked his lips and nodded, grabbing his equipment to then run out of the room.

"What do you want?" Jimin asks, taking in a deep breath before exhaling, trying to calm down his vastly beating heart.

"Can you take me to the garden? I want to talk." The younger looks up with wide confused eyes.

"W-What do you want to talk about?" He asks and stands up, wiping his sweat on Yoongi's flannel that he was wearing. Walking behind the wheelchair he began taking the older out of the dance room Namjoon had put in and to the garden which was for Jin.

"How is your dancing going? Like what I just saw was- was... Jimin you were amazing. Like I can't dance for the life of me but you... you- I don't have any words." The young blushed and pulled up a chair next to the older.

"You flatter me." Jimin smile, softly slapping Yoongi's arm. "What did you want to talk about?" The older sighs and looks at the flowers near his feet.

"How have you been? You've just gotten back from that mission in Cuba! I want to know what has happened. Tell me the deets, gossip; let's be teenagers again and go to Paris and cause a shooting again, just tell me something!" Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes at the playful tone, leaning back in his chair with crossed arms.

"Man, I thought we were going to talk about something else, okay, um Cuba was amazing, it was beautiful and the cars were cool. My guy was of course a mass murderer who fucked the wrong chick but it was still so great. I met this other assassin and let me tell you, he coul-".

"He?" Jimin nodded.

"Yes, he, now he could play the piano like nobody else. It was so beautiful, I spent the whole night listening to him play." Yoongi squinted his eyes and roughly rubbed his knuckles with his thumb, listening to how Jimin talks about another guy whose skill is probably like a baby's.

"Jimin?" The younger stopped mid-sentence and turned to look at the older with his pearly whites showing. "I still have to ask- or well tell you something.. maybe it's a little of both." Jimin chuckled and stood up to crouch in front of Yoongi.

"Tell me what it is." The older put his hand on top of the youngers, that were laying on his knees.

"Remember when I said, 'Moon, I'm not rejecting you, but we should talk again when your 18, okay?' Remember that?" The smaller hums. "Well you're now 23 and we've never gotten the chance to talk. Is it still on the table?"

"It'll always be on the table, my love." Jimin grins, lifting his hand to cup the elder's face.

"Great! Can you give me another dance?" The younger smirks.

"You sure a dance is really what you want?" He leaned up, ghosting his lips over Yoongi's, their eyes locked in place. "I can do a lot more than dance, wanna see?" He teased tracing his fingers up the older side and to his lips.