Chapter 16: Last Person He Speaks To

Jimin's eyes widen from his room. Quickly he grabbed his gun and ran out of his room, following the echoed sound to find Hoseok standing over Jin.

Bringing his gun up he shot a warning bullet, it grazing against Hoseok's chin. "Step back." He growled, moving closer to the two with wide eyes. "STEP THE FUCK BACK!" He screamed when Hoseok doesn't move. The older sighed, lowering his gun, he was about to turn around when suddenly something exploded, Jimin yells in pain and quickly covers his eyes, falling to the ground next to his mentor.

He could hear two people running away, by the different footstep lengths but also how someone's breathing was getting scarily low.

"Jin?" Jimin shuffled over until he felt a body next to his. He couldn't see anything yet, but his hands went over to his mentor's body, stopping when he felt a gush of blood seeping through his fingers. "Jinnie? Speak to me please." He whispered, his other hand going to the older's phone, calling for an ambulance, telling them their address, then he called Namjoon.

"Baby! How are you my sweet sugarplum?"

"I-It's Jimin."

"Jimin? Why are you calling me? Is everything okay?" The younger sniffled as the smoke from the smoke bomb, cleared up, allowing him to see his mentor, barely breathing with pale skin. "Jimin?"

"Jin's dying, I-I don't know how long he has, so... you h-have to be the l-last person he speaks t-too. You just have to, I'm p-putting you to his ear now." He spoked and took a shaky breath, straddling his mentor to put the phone to Jin's ear, while one hand stays on the chest wound.

"Jinnie? Can you hear me?" The said male hummed, weakly lifting his arm to grab the device.

"I... love you, you know right?" Namjoon from the other side looked up to stop the tears from falling. He could only imagine what the love of his life was looking like.

"I-I do, baby, I love you too, so much. Please hold on. Please, you can't leave this earth just yet... I had your whole return planed out, I already had things booked. We were to get away from the kids and go on a vacation together. We haven't even had our honeymoon. You-You just can't leave me." Jin's breath got caught in the back of his throat before he coughed, blood splattering onto his arm.

"I'm so sorry." He whispers. "Hoseok... he's with Dean. You need to... you need to find him, okay?" Namjoon wiped his eyes and sat down, noticing how Yoongi stopped the doctor from talking to listen to what was happening.

"How is Jimin then? Is he okay?" Jin hummed and raised his eyebrow.

"He's perfect. Make sure you... take care of him for me." Namjoon choked out a sob, quickly trying to cover it up with his hand. "Don't cry-" Jin's hand looser around the phone, as it dropped, he went limp.

"JIN!" Namjoon flinched at Jimins panicked voice. "No, no, no, no." He held a hand over his mouth, listening at the youngest screaming for his dad to wake up, screaming how much he loves him and how he'll kill Hoseok. Then there came other voices which Namjoon can only assume were the paramedics since no gunshots were heard.

Jimin didn't fight the people in white, he just sat there and looked at his bloody hands but then he saw that the phone call was still running. Slowly he gripped it and brought it to his ear. "You better come to Colombia as soon as you can." He spoke softly, looking up when a hand was offered to him.

"Jimin, what-what happened? I haven't seen my husband in months, why is he suddenly UNABLE TO TALK TO ME?" The smaller flinched and stood up on his own, walking to the ambulance that quickly sped off once he was in.