Late night cuddles - Day 1

I groan and flip on my stomach 'what time is it?' i think to myself. i squint as i open my phone '4 am? that's way too early' i roll my eyes and flip on my back

"Zora? you up?" I hear Tommy weakly whisper from the stairs.

I nod "mhm, why are you up?" i flip over on my side to look at him.

"I woke up a while ago and i just can't get back to sleep." he frowns and starts sulking down the stairs.

"I just woke up," i whisper back "we should go back to sleep.".

"I can't." tommy purses his lips. I giggle.

"hop in bed with me," I pause to snicker again "would that help you sleep?" i scoot over making room for him in my bed and to my surprise Tom hops in right next to me he flips on his side to face me and...

holy crap our faces are close.

He takes both of my hands and holds them interlacing our fingers, he brings them up near our heads and pulls a giddy smile. "snuggle me, Zora." he rolls on to his back letting go of my hands. "don't be shy." he rolls his eyes playfully. I scoot closer and place my arm over his chest Tom seems to melt at the touch, my other arm it's resting on his side closest to me, and my head is now on his chest. He pulls the blankets over him and snakes his arm around my back. i jump a little but not enough to tip him off that he surprised me.

I like this.

I can hear his heart rate speed up "Tom, you can chill out."

"sorry, it's not everyday you have a cute girl on your chest." I shove him a little with my free arm.

"No one ever told me that you were such a womanizer." Tom returned the light shove,

"No one ever told me that you'd be so bloody cute!" He whispered yells at me. Thinking back we really didn't talk about how I looked, more often than not, all I'd say about the topic was that I was hot. "like ever, I mean sure you're hot, but, I just wanna cuddle the hell outta you, you're so small and huggable!" I sputter a bit feeling flustered,

"Tommmmm.." I groan out. I hide my face in his chest and feel his cool skin up against my hot cheeks.

"Zoraaaaa.." He mocks me 

a/n I KNOW ITS SHORT JUST SHUSH I WANNA SHARE WHAT I HAVE DONE SMH THATS ALL YOU GET FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS SO QWQ CHILL

414 WORDSFDSDFDKDSL FRICK🏃🏃