Welcome Home! - Day 0

"Well...."

"I don't see why not." I shrugged.

"WOO!!" He shouted.

He wiggled around in his chair doing a little victory dance. I looked back down at my tea "I'm almost done my tea."I announced

"Pog."Tommy replied. Tommy didn't seem like one to savour his drink the same way I do. He had water and had downed it in less than 2 minutes.

"Done!" I stood up fast placing my hands on the table to push me up. I was eye level with Tommy now.

"Ha, you're still not intimidating" he crossed his arms across his chest and tilted his head up looking proud of himself yet again. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his wrist walking out of the shop thanking the lady that was at the counter before embracing the cold somewhat fall weather. On the outside of this town it seemed like a normal September day, but as soon as you past the border the leaves started turning beautiful oranges, reds, and browns, The slightly warm air fading in to a crisp autumn breeze. I slid my coat back over my shoulders and started walking towards the air BnB. "I was so nervous to meet you." Tom mutters under his breath. He turns to face me, he leans down I little bit and grabs my shoulders, turning me towards him, and stoping me from walking. I chuckle a bit to calm myself down. I was looking right at his face I only took in now how beautiful he was, he's light fluffy looking hair moving slightly in the wind, blue eyes starring in to my hazel ones, his skin wasn't clear but it was nice They just ✨spiced✨ up his otherwise very pale face. "You have very pretty eyes." Tom states staring into my eyes.Even I had to admit I had nice eyes a vivid green outside with a tiny bit of almost orange brown in the inner circle.

"Thank you, I know." I smiled turning my head upwards looking proud of myself. Tommy chuckled a small bit before regaining his composure.

"I just wanted to tell you how poggers this is!" He's beaming and I can't help but smile too.

"Darn you." I look away a bit flustered trying to hide the grin on my face. He giggles a bit before pulling me into a hug which a happily agree to holding him even tighter than I did the first time.

"We should talk to Wilbur and Tubbo when we get to the air BnB." I say my voice muffled by his shirt.

"Definitely." Tom mutters rubbing my back a little,

"Come on!" I smile and push myself off of him, "Lets go to the Air BnB!" We continue walking in till be see the house marked 69 on Epicgamer ave. "This is it."

"Looks cozy." Tom replies. laugh with him before exploring the house that would be ours for the week, and putting away the food mum and I had got.  After exploring for a bit Tom turns to me looking confused. "There's only one bed?"

"The couch is a pullout, you dink!" I Punch his arm playfully.

"Yeah, yeah ok" he chuckled along with me rubbing his arm.

"You wanna message Tubbo?" I said, my hand still rested on his shoulder.

"Yeah, you gonna set up my bed?" He said lifting my hand and walking away holding my hand gently until he was too far to hold it any longer.

I giggled " I'm taking the the pull out.".

"Why, isn't it uncomfortable?"

"It's got more pillows." I made a fake pouty face.

"Nice, set up your bed then." He laughed out

I smiled at him as he walked up the stairs. I turned to the couch and pulled on the 2 tabs sticking out of the bottom (George why are there tabs sticking outta you?) and it opened up to reveal a bed. I took the couch pillows I had already took off and placed them down fluffing them quite a bit, along with a heavy comforter I found in the linen closet. I then opened up my suitcase to pull out another pillow and a blanket, fluffing it out across the bed before sitting down crossing my legs, pulling out my phone to text mum telling her I was at the air Bnb and was fine.