Hugs - day 0 (still)

I wave weakly through the window, before turning to mum.

"He's outside!" I whisper yell to mum, leaning in closer so she can hear me over the relaxing Bosé-nova jazz in the café.

The little bell on the door rings.

"He's inside." I whisper sitting back up and opening my eyes wide and turning slightly to the side, trying to get mum to laugh. I succeed she lets out a cackle and leans back in her chair.

"HEY!" Tommy yells, gosh he's loud.

"Hello!" I coo out trying to get him to shush.

"Sorry," he scratches the back of his neck tensing up his shoulders.

"Im just really excited." he says the smile on his face audible as he drops his shoulders.

The sickness turns to butteries awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I don't waste any time getting up and flinging myself into his arms holding him in a tight hug, my feet are't touching the ground anymore.

"Im sorry, I'm just a hugg-ie person." I say, my face squished Into his shoulder.

"No worries I am too."he hugs tighter and I do as well.

"I don't wanna let go."I move my head down a bit and nuzzle into the crook of his neck, taking a deep breath in.

He chuckles moving the both of us with his adorable laugh.

"I don't want to either, but I want some water I've been talking for almost an hour."

"Oh?"I say sliding off of him, it feels nice to have my feet on the ground again.

"Yeah Tubbo and I were chatting for the last hour or so of the drive and-"

"YOU'RE SO SHORT" he almost squeals as he screams about how short I am (if it was possible to sound like this emoji🥺 ,that's what it sounded like.).

I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Sorry, sorry." He stands up strait and try to keep his composure, then he fails.

"But AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"he pulls me in again for a hug this time not lifting me, he is instead practically folding in half just to be at my hight.

"Ok, ok, sorry." He says with a deep breath.

I go back over and sit down taking a sip of my tea.

Tommy comes back from ordering and looks at my tea.

"Very British of you." He says starring at my tea.

"Thank you?"

"You're welcome."a big grin spreads across his face he looks very very proud of himself.

I raise my eyebrows. the butterflies that were there are gone now, all this build up for the BIG MAN himself, Lucky boy.

He sits down where my mum was before hand, mum is now up talking with Toms dad, who is nodding and agreeing with whatever mum is saying.

"I didn't know your mum had blue hair."he squints a bit at her before turning back to me an idol smile on his face.

"Yeah, after her first husband passed away she hasn't changed it."

"Oh, I'm sorry. So was he your dad or?"

"No, they got married in their early 20's, he died in her late 20's and she meet my dad a week after."

I Pause for a breath.

"He was a police officer, so she's all about thin blue line stuff, she doesn't really understand all the acab stuff."

"oh- ha, so she's against it by accident?" Tommy asks, showing he's listening.

"Yeah, I've tried to explain it to her but-"

"Yeah, I understand. It's hard to educate these OLD humans"he fakes a scowl and points his thumb at them.

"am I right, or am I right?"

"boy, are you right!" I mange to wheeze out.

Mum and Tom's dad walk over and sit at the table close to ours. 

"So, you guys are getting along well." Tom's dad states.

"Yup, she's the same as discord with out being intimidating at all!" Tommy chimes.

"Hey!" I smack him before giggling.

"Is there any issues?" I ask after gaining my composure.

"not any I think of, how bout you Jackie?" Tom's dad asks mum.

"Not really. well, No funny business with my daughter!" she points her finger at him before the cackle reemerges.

"Mummmmmm" I turn away clearly embarrassed.

"uh, yup." Tommy mutters back also embarrassed.

"Zora, is your mum always like this?"he whispers to me. our parents are back to talking between each other.

"yes." I nod my head slowly and exaggerate a frown.

"Ok dolly, I think you're good to go!" mum holds up a thumbs up

"ok!" I stand up and hug her tightly before she walks out waving a goodbye. Tommy is saying goodbye to his dad behind me. 

"see ya!"Tommy waves goodbye to his father, father innit waves back and turns around to get in to his White van ( I couldn't really think right now, if I could I would tell you what kinda car but gosh darnit, I just met one of my best friends let me be!).

"Soo..?" Tom looks down and twiddles his thumbs.

"Uh.. let's like talk about our trips n' stuff while I finish my drink?" I suggest.

"Yeah, yeah. Like what after?" He asked looking rather confused.

"Then we go to the air BnB?" I wheezed at his stupidness.

"Right." His voice sounded small and he shrunk, flustered by his own stupidity.

"Well, I was thinking, I can't have my lovely chat go without looking at this masterpiece for a whole week-"

"You're gonna use me for clout?" I cut him off.

He nodded eagerly with a  big dopey grin on his face. I looked at him for a second thinking before coming to my conclusion.

"So?" He asked, It was obvious he was an impatient little bitch boy. This week was gonna be thoroughly S W A G✨ .

"Wellll..."