Car rides - Day 0

It was September 13th which this year happened to fall on a Sunday, it was midday and I was packing up my things, I was stressed as all heck for today I was meeting my online best friend: Tommy. all I knew was his voice, I mean I had seen a few pictures but they weren't enough, today I was putting a face on that voice I had grown to love. Tommy was a funny guy a nice one too, And from the few pictures id seen a pretty handsome one as well. We always joke about running a drug cartel together and how much we hate Americans (we're British pretty lit), and of course about our shared favourite game: Minecraft. Thats how we bond, over a block game for children, we're so cool. We had deiced to meet over a week ago, the plan was to meet in the middle, stay in an air BnB for a week, and then say our goodbyes. We made this plan while playing bedwars together at 2am, again so cool. It was only a 3 hour drive for both of us which meant our parents were fine with it, any longer and Tommy's dad would've said no, my mum on the other hand would drive me to Tommy's and back in a heart beat. I took a deep breath and let out a large sigh, I was ready...

for the drive. I had the whole trip to prepare for Tommy.

"Did you double check everything?" My mum asked.

"Yup, triple checked" I held up my hands which chose to form two thumbs ups an awkward smile formed on my face.

My mum laughed at my awkwardness "look dolly," she took a pause before continuing."ok, I know you quadruple checked from that look." She chuckled a bit before look at me who was feeling even more awkward now(I had checked it like ten times at this point.)

"You don't have anything to worry about, from what I've heard i don't think you being short will ruin your friendship" she urupted with laughter this time.

I had to admit I'm pretty short, and compared to my family, oh boy am I short. My mum's around 5'9, my brother is 6'1, and my dad is 6'2. I'm 4'10. I'd like to say " oh oh I'm average, you're just tall" but no I am short, Very, Very, Very short. We live in an old house which has low ceilings everyone hit their heads on the door frames except me, so pog.

I put on a fake mad face and acted overly grumpy, I stomped my feet on our driveway before cracking and letting out a few good chuckles.

"So we're good to go, right?"

"Yes ma'am" I said

Then something popped into my head.

"Frick!"

I ran into the house and searched frantically for the very important thing I remembered.

"Aha!"

I held above my head a long gift bag, like one of the ones for wine and such. Inside of the bag there's a long grey cat plushie.

This boy:

Long boi

I had ordered two by accident and told Tommy we had to meet if he wanted one, he didn't want one, but here we are meeting.

I'm sure he forgot about it- I almost did.

I ran back outside putting the bag in the back placing it carefully so it wouldn't get crushed then I move up and sat in the passenger seat.

I plugged my phone into the dash and put on my mums and my playlist.

"Ok dolly, Let's get this show on the road!"

Tommy's POV

I had been in the car for an hour. I was listening to my dad's bad music and suffering I couldn't change it though because "the driver gets too pick the music blah blah blah" I scowled at the thought of him saying that again.

Might as well text Toby-

Zora will of had enough of me by the second day, so I don't wanna tire her with me right now.

_________________________________________________

Buddy boy Tubbo🚣‍♀️

_________________________________________________

                                                                                                                TOBY

                                                                                                                TOBY

                                                                                         I'M BORED TOBY

HELLO

I AM TOO

there's nothing To do :(

                                                                     I'm in the car with my dad

                                                                  there's legitimately nothing

                                                                                                          to do >:(

Oh right your visiting Zora today

Keep me posted on that😄

                                                                                                              Nasty

What?:'(

                                                                                                             Emoji

🤠🙆‍♀️🚣‍♀️😌💙⭕️🙅‍♀️🦔👈🤔🧢❌🥺🤠🤠😎

😄😼😢😢😳😳😳

                                                                                                           Toby>:(

😎😄😄😎😎❌❌👈🙅‍♀️⭕️💙🙅‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️

✨✨👁👍👍🎃👉㊗️✌️🎛🐸🦧🦧🐢👷🏾‍♀️😆

🌞🌞🙆‍♀️💙

                                                                                                               Ok

                                                                                                  Bye then

Noooooooo tommy:'(((((

                                                                              Are you gonna stop

                                                                                   with the emojis?

Yes :(

_________________________________________________

I giggled (which is weird for me cuz Imma BIG MAN)

I continued texting Toby until we decided to call about an hour into texting.

743 words 

A/N: 

yuh I have a cat plushie and a cat and I watch Canadas drag race shush.

also the texting this took far to long :(

- the R A T