Day 1 - Reserve the Sun 2.0

A/N: For the prompt: "Why are you here at four in the morning?"

This is from the Of Tales Old and New Universe but you don't have to read that to understand this. Enjoy!

Photo above is a screen shot from Our Skyy Ep. 5

--_--

"Why are you here at four in the morning?" I asked him.

He only looked at me sheepishly as I stared at him, dumbfounded. A long time may have passed because he started squirming, getting restless at the threshold of my door. He shuffled his feet and fiddled with the handle of his luggage.

"Aren't you gonna let me in?" he asked, finally. I snapped from my trance that my sleep-addled brain put me into. I moved aside from the door and let him in.

"Did you just land?" I asked, my brain kicking into gear, finally. At his nod, I got a little bit worried.

"What time did you depart from China?" I asked as he was taking off his shoes.

"Hmm? Four, Beijing time. I took the flight with the layover since it was the earliest they have available." He took off his jacket and I reached for it, hanging it in the open closet.

"And why would you suffer a twelve hour flight from China?! Couldn't you wait for another flight to get here?!"

"Nope." He sat leisurely at my bed, stretching his long, long, legs that got me distracted. I shook my head after a while of staring.

<p>"Why? What got you so hurried?" I crossed my arms across my chest as I stared him down. He looked up at me through his eyelashes, lips stretching into a coy smile.</p>

"You," he said huskily, quirking his left eyebrow for good measure. "I couldn't wait to see you, to hug you, to kiss you. I've missed you so much, my Sun."

Well, guess what I did next? Yep, you got it right. I flushed bright red. 

"Kongpob! Why are you so cheesy?! And that's not a good reason to neglect your studies, you know," I grumbled. I pulled him up from the bed and started to push him towards the direction of the bathroom. He was chuckling all the while. At the door, he stood his ground and turned towards me.

"What?" I asked him warily. He spread his arms wide and smiled his beautiful smile, the one that was lopsided and wide, despite it being close-mouthed. My receding blush returned full force.

"Aish," I grumbled my token protest but I moved towards the circle of arms anyway. I wrapped my arms around his middle while his arms were over my shoulder, hugging me tight. I buried my face at the crook of his neck and sniffed, closing my eyes. His favorite cologne that got mixed with his natural scent was so alluring as it permeated my senses. I couldn't stop myself, wouldn't stop myself, from rubbing my nose against the tan skin.

"Hmm, that tickles, P'," he said, a little breathless. I smiled because he bared his neck further, in contrast to his words. I peppered the offered skin with kisses, teasingly biting at some places. It elicited a moan from his throat and I pressed my lips at the point of vibration, leaving a lingering kiss behind.

I disentangled from him until we were able to look at each other properly. I held his face in my hands, my thumbs rubbing at the slight hint of redness against his high cheekbones. I pecked his lips once, twice, and many more times before finally releasing him. Then I turned him around abruptly, playfully pushing him towards the wrong door.

"Well, you've seen me, you've hugged me, and you've kissed me. You can go back now," I said as nonchalant as I could manage against the laughter that was threatening to bubble from my chest. He spluttered in reply.