Day 6 - Remember That Time When You...?

A/N: So we're here at Day 6! This for the prompt "We agreed never to discuss that again." There might be some offending things mentioned on this fic and I apologize in advance about it. I did try to soften up the blow or something.

Here it goes. Lot's swearing by the way.

--_--

"What the fuck, dude?! Why'd you say that? I thought we agreed to never discuss that!"

"What? It's the truth. Just admit to it Bright."

"Asshole, Prem! If Arthit's going to kill me later, I am haunting you."

"Why, Bright? Did you do something wrong?"

Bright shrieked like a banshee, jumping up and away from where he had been sitting on the bench just a scant second ago. He looked on with wide eyes at Arthit, and then towards the amused freshies, who were following his friend like lost little ducklings, apparently.

Well, their leader duckling was Arthit's boyfriend so. Or maybe he could be papa duck instead? Bright broke out of his musings just in time to avoid a bottle being thrown his way.

"What the fuck?! That bottle is still full! Are you trying to kill me Arthit?!"

"Trying. And apparently failing, you slimy bastard."

"What? What did I do to you?"

"What do you think? Do you need a clue? Okay, Mechanics assignment," Arthit said in an eerily calm voice. The freshmen sensed danger and they all huddled a little bit further away from the seniors. Bright gulped and began to break in cold sweat at the Head Hazer's laser focus on him.

"Uhm. He-he. Arthit? Uh, that was an accident, okay?"

"You spilled water on my Mechanics assignment a day before it was due. I entrusted them to you to pass them to prof. Instead, you ruined it. It would have been fine had you told me about it so that I could've sent to you the soft copy but no, you had to be an idiot and drafted a new one with song lyrics in the middle of the report. Guess what, Bright? I received the lowest score for that and a scolding."

"Eek! I thought he wouldn't notice..."

"Well, he did. Next time something like this happens, it would serve you well to use your brain than doing something ridiculous like this. Jeez, just be thankful that that report didn't affect my grade that much or you're explaining to my mom why I received a low GPA. Sheesh, the talk with him on front of the other faculty members was embarrassing. You dipshit!"

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!"

"I'm not entrusting you anymore of my works if I ever need to take a day off again. I knew I should've given it to Knot or Prem."

"Aww, you wound me!"

"Yeah? Well think about my mortification when I was talked to in front of all the IE faculty members!"

"It's not that bad. You aren't the first one to do such a thing and got caught."

"And how would you know?"

"He got caught, obviously," Prem interjected. "C'mon, you asses. You're scaring the freshmen. Even your boyfriend is giving you a wide berth, Arthit."

"Because he knows when to not annoy me," Arthit grumbled, following after Prem as they trudged towards the food stalls. He ordered his meal and also his boyfriend's, and their customary drinks. He went back to the table and dropped his loots on it, passing the meal he got to his boyfriend.

Kongpob gave him a small soft smile, and was that a red tinge at the tips of his ears? Arthit ducked his head to hide the faint blush on his face and the proud smile that was beginning to stretch his lips.