Day 5 - Your Body, My Temple

AN:  Aaaaaand I'm back. Taken from my Sk8r Boi universe.

--_--

His hands caressed smooth tanned skin, as his lips followed the path they made. He licked and scraped his teeth teasingly, earning himself a shudder from the slumbering male beneath him. He crawled his way back towards the tuft of black hair, rubbing his front against the long line of the younger's back.

"Sshhh, go back to sleep, beautiful," he whispered against the exposed ear, then laid a kiss there. The body beneath him hummed in reply before burrowing deeper into the pillow. His breath began to slow again, signaling the older one of the other's departure to dreamland.

Slowly, the fair-skinned man left the bed, careful not to disturb the younger. He admired the gorgeous naked body, his hand itching to draw the scene. But as much as he wanted to, alas, he wasn't the one talented in that area. It was his muse, the one he wanted to draw, who was gifted in the art of creating pictures that looked alive. He wouldn't do his lover any justice if he attempted such thing.

Instead, he let his mind convert his bursting emotions into something else; something he was more well-versed in. His ears heard the music that nobody else could: a new melody, rhythm, the lilt of the staff dancing across his eyes. His mouth itched with words unformed yet, just waiting for his fingers to pluck them out one by one. An idea came into his mind while he stared into the tanned beauty and he scrambled to find some Sharpies.

Returning to their bed in all his naked glory, he sat down beside the slumbering male again, this time with his chosen weapons on hand. He set out into drawing parallel lines, carefully, painstakingly making sure that they were evenly spaced as the rules of art followed him even into his music creation.

Red ink began to dance across those lines, being drawn up, then down, then across on some. Lines and circles interconnected or left alone. Symbols that meant something to someone like him. Thighs and biceps weren't spared, as the notes and rests continued on them. The sides, too, contained lines of a musical masterpiece.

He wanted to write across his ribs too, since he wasn't done yet with his music, the climax of it has yet to come. So carefully turned the younger around, exposing the front that was as beautiful as the back. He kissed slack lips when a whine escaped from them. He shushed him as he rubbed soothingly against flat belly, leaving soothing kisses across exposed skin. When the breathing turned deep again, he set out to continue his work.

Parallel lines curved across ribs, passing through the softly rising and falling chest, until it reached the other side, where the staff met its kin perpendicularly. He was tempted to nip at those defined collarbones, still bearing the evidences of their passionate night, but he digressed. The music in his mind didn't let him.

He converted some of his own love bites into notes, snickering at what he had done. He kissed those afterwards, though; he couldn't help himself. At last, the music was finished, signing off the last note with a flourish. He surveyed his work with a smile, excitement welling up in his chest. He looked at the bare stomach though, eyeing it critically. The words were still missing to complete the song, he might as well sully the area.

--_--

Kongpob slumped on his seat as he dumped his coat on his desk. He heaved a heavy sigh of relief when he could finally sit down and rest after a whole day of running around town, meeting with investors and developers and what-not.

"Kong," came from his office door after a couple of knocks. He groaned out loud as he heard his best friend, not deigning to open his eyes in the hopes of the other going away. He had no such luck though, as he heard what sounded like a bunch of papers being dumped on his less than pristine desk. He opened his eyes to glare at the other.