chapter four

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

3.02
( planes and spaceships )

02( planes and spaceships )

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"SO ALL this time you've been rich?" Sam asked as the four of them walked towards a private plan, owned by Zemo.

"I'm a Baron, Sam. My family was royalty until your friends destroyed my country," Zemo stated.

"You got a plane too?" Bucky nudged Nova, who shot him a look. "What? It's an honest question," he shrugged.

"If you plan on stealing them—"

"So there's more than one?" he cut her off.

"I rule a planet, James. I need planes and spaceships," she deadpanned.

"How do you even get there?"

"With planes and spaceships?"

"So if I tell Zemo to get us to Ivazar—"

"You won't get there."

"Why not?"

"This plane isn't special," she shrugged. "You can't go through space with this thing. It's useful around here though."

Bucky looked at her with a questionable expression and she only stared back with a challenging look. Throughout their little conversation, they hadn't noticed Zemo greeting an older man and inviting them onto the plane. Being the man he is, Bucky let her walk ahead of him onto the plane and they got comfortable.

The older man from earlier came back with a glass of champagne, serving it to Zemo who was sat across from Nova.

"Apologies if that's a little warm, the fridge is out. But I will see if there is some good food in the galley," he said.

Zemo proceeded to speak to him in Sokovian, the trio only eyeing him warily.

"It's good to have you back, sir," the man chuckled softly before retreating to where he came from.

"You don't know what it's like to be locked in a cell. Oh. That's right. You do," Zemo remarked and the girl in front of him rolled her eyes. "Well, maybe not you," he titled his head.

"Wouldn't you like to know," she raised an eyebrow, tilting her head just as he did with a challenging look.

"Why don't you tell us about where we're going?" Sam interrupted them just after Zemo pulled out a book onto his lap.

"I'm sorry. I was just fascinated by this," they eyed the book on his lap. "I don't know what to call it, but this part seems to be important. Who is Nakajima?"