chapter ten

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

6.01
( just because i can, doesn't mean i want to )

01( just because i can, doesn't mean i want to )

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

A NEW suit wasn't something she was expecting, but she was content with it. The favor Bucky had asked from the Wakandans included new suits for both Sam and Nova. Hers was of a dark purple leather with lines of silver in a few spots. Silver bracelets that served as armor were wrapped around her wrist, and not to mention the material of the whole suit was bulletproof.

And the top wasn't at all tight like her previous one. Purple and black leather top matched with an asymmetrical skirt along with knee high boots. Oh, and a little tiara decorated with purple rhinestones on top just because of her title ( and it was per Bucky's request but no one knows that ).

The White Wolf turned around when he felt her approaching, and she took off the hood of her cape once they were facing each other. He looked her from head to toe, admiring the way the suit he had picked out himself seemed to fit her perfectly. "You look good," he nodded.

"You waiting for an award 'cause you had them make this or...?" she squinted at him and he rolled his eyes shaking his head as she smiled. "Thank you, Bucky, I appreciate it."

He glanced at her as he turned around, nodding slightly. Thankfully it was dark and he was ahead of her, because if not she would've for sure caught a tiny smile and maybe slightly flushed cheeks.

"What's the plan?" Bucky asked Sam over the comms. "Karli's gotta be close, keep your eyes open," Sam's voice rang through their ears. "Well, it could be anybody," Nova stated as her eyes roamed the location.

A guard who let them in respectfully greeted the pair, "Sergeant Barnes. Your Majesty." They both gave him a slight nod as they walked further in. "And by the way, I called in some backup,"  Sam said causing Nova to raise her eyebrows.

"Excuse me, sir, ma'am. Are you supposed to be here?" a man approached them and the pair turned around in confusion, guards up. But then they tapped something on their face and pulled the mask off, revealing Sharon Carter. "It's me."

"Sharon, what the hell are you doing here?" Bucky asked.  "Relax. No one's looking for me here," she dismissed before waving at Nova who shot her a smile. "Do I hear Sharon?" Sam's voice asked through the comms and Bucky sighed, "unfortunately." 

"Hey, Sam. I thought I'd get the band back together," the blonde said to him. "Thank you. You're risking a lot coming here," he responded. "I hear pardons aren't all they're cracked up to be anyway," she added.