Stay Home

Dedicated to my darling, Leigh, who told me I should make a sequel for The Boys.

-Brendon's point of view-

"Andrew! Hurry up! You're gonna be late." I yelled from the master bedroom, trying to tie my tie with my back to my fiancé, Ryan, who was laying in bed and laughing at me. I narrowed my eyes at him, "you too, George. Don't be a bum all day.." He hates the name George, I know he does but it's the only way he'll get up. Boy was I right.

Ryan grabbed me by my waist, pulled me onto the bed hard, straddled me and pinned my hands above my head, staring into my eyes with an evil smirk on his face. "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me George?" He said calmly, "you do know what I have to do now, right?" His face getting suddenly even more wicked. Realization kicked in, causing me to wriggle beneath his bigger frame, "oh no! please no, no, no!" I pleaded, trying to fight against him but I'm not strong enough. "Oh yes." Ryan replied wickedly before attaching himself to my neck harshly, still pinning my arms above my head.

"Ryyyyaaannnn!!" I whined loudly, "I can't teach with hickeys on my neck." Ryan continued to lick over the now purple bruise before starting a new one, "then don't go." He mumbled against my neck. "Ryan," I whined again, this time from being slightly turned on but I still had to leave. "Do you know how mean the juniors are to substitutes? And besides, I can't not show up." Ryan wasn't giving up though, he began grinding his hips against mine, pushing his erection against my now growing one making me gasp and moan quietly. "Please?" He asked, kissing my jaw, "please stay home. It's been forever since we spent anytime together." I know I shouldn't have, but I gave in, "fine!" I groaned, Ryan smiled and kissed my lips, still having me pinned beneath him. His hand slowly slid down my body until it cupped my erection, squeezing softly.

"Uncle Ryan?"

Ryan scrambled off of me and fell back onto the bed, "Andrew!" He croaked nervously, "hi! We, uh, we were jus-"

"I know what you were doing, uncle Ry." Andrew smiled, his face a bit red.

Right cleared his throat, "uh, okay then. Bren, why don't you take Andrew to school?" I crawled off the bed while Andrew walked out to wait in the car, once he was gone, I turned and laughed outright at Ryan before attempting to hug him but he pushed me away. "If I'm staying home with you today, that attitude is gonna have to change, Mr. Ross." I sassed, hip cocked and arms crossed. Ryan's face turned pouty and he gave me big, lost puppy eyes, "please don't tease my boner like that, it's making me soft." He said sadly before smiling widely while I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna die. "Well then, start being nice and look over our wedding plans while I take Andrew to school, okay?" I asked while fixing my clothes, Ryan groaned.

"you know, you taking in your nephew is really great of you." I said softly, walking towards him and pressing my forehead to his, "yeah, yeah. Hurry up and take Andrew to school so you can come back and let me blow your mind!" He whispered with a smirk. I laughed, kissed his forehead and left for the car.

---------------

"Oh god, ohgodohgodohgod... Shiiiit!"

"Fuuuck!!"

...

"Look what you did! It's everywhere!"

"I know, I know, shit. Sorry."

We both heaved in laughter as the Scrabble game flew into pieces when Ryan jumped on the bed in an attempt to jump on me. I'd beaten him all six times and he was getting angry. "You're unfair at 'Naked Scrabble', Mr. Urie." He said cheekily while picking up the game pieces.

"Ah, I'm gonna miss that last name, but I feel 'Brendon Ross' is much better. It really suits me, I think."

"Yeah, plus who wants to walk around as 'Ryan Urie'?? I'd get beaten to a pulp." He laughs as I punch him in the arm softly.

Ryan finished picking up the pieces then laid completely on top of me in our bed, I chuckled but made no attempt to move him. It stayed silent for a while before Ryan spoke up, "I know you said we'd have sex after I won and all... But can we please have sex now? The anticipation is killing me." I laughed and shamelessly grabbed his ass before he straddled me and crashed his lips into mine. We made out like that for a while before Ryan moved to my neck, kissing, licking and sucking in ways I knew would leave more hickeys. "God," I breathed, "you're such a teenager." Ryan smiled against my neck, "remind me about that when we're 30. Turn around." I laughed and complied to his demand, moving to my hands and knees, want now pooling in my guts.

Ryan's hands wandered along my body impatiently, we hadn't had sex in a while. "God, I've miss touching you." Ryan whispered in my ear leaning his whole body over me, his erection pressed against my ass cheek. I hummed in agreement as he ground against me, "do you want me to stretch you first?" He asked and groaned as I shook my head no.

"I wanna feel the burn." I whispered.

Ryan groaned again, "fuck, that's so hot."

Ryan leaned to the nightstand to get the lube and put a generous amount on himself, gasping at the cold then moaning at the initial touch.

He lined himself up, I wriggled with anticipation.

Added pressure, making me gasp.

Started pushing harder, moaning slightly.

Then the phone rang.

"Shit!" Ryan yelled, jumping off the bed and stomping toward the phone. "Hello?!" He snapped.

- switching to Ryan's point of view -

"Hello?!" I snapped.

"Hello, this is Mr. Weekes. Andrew's principal. We're going to need to set up a parent-teacher conference some time this week." The voice on the other line said calmly.

"Why the hell do we need to do that?"

"Andrew punched a student today."

"Shit." I blurted out.

So here's the first chapter of the sequel, I hope you like it! Let me know what you think about it please!! Does it suck in all honestly?? There's only gonna be about ten or fifteen chapters, I think but I'll try to make them as interesting as possible.