Maybe it'd be better?

-Brendon's POV-

I've been home for the past week, trying to get my shit together to face all of the kids again. Ryan has been taking Andrew to school the entire time, then coming home and making sure I eat, and cuddling me until Andrew has to come home from school. The only time he lets me up is to take a shower.

Right now, Ryan's picking up Andrew. I picked up my phone and call the principal with the personal number he gave me. After a few rings,

"Hello?"
"Hello, this is Brendon Urie."
"Ah, Mr. Urie. How are you? Better I hope."
"I'm doing good, are you still at the school?"
"I am? What can I do for you?"
"I'm wanting to put in a two weeks notice."
"You're quitting?"
"Yes. I just think that maybe it'd be better."
"It'd be better? Because these kids need a good ass whooping, haha. They should know better than to say such hurtful things to you; to anyone."
"So, you understand where I'm coming from? You're not mad?"
"Not at all, Brendon. These kids have put you through a lot, I understand you need a break. Just promise you'll come back whenever you're ready."
"I will, Dallon. Thank you for understanding."
"Of course, Brendon. Take it easy, alright?"
"I will, thank you again. Bye for now."
"Bye-bye."

The conversation went a lot smoother than I had originally thought. I text Ryan to tell him I'm going to take a shower and do exactly that. As I was in the shower, I remembered being thrown around that damned car but as much as I wanted to cry, I couldn't. I was all dried up from crying for far too long.

When I got out and walked into my bedroom to fully dry off, Ryan was laying in our bed just... looking at me. (If ya know what I mean *wink, wink*), I smiled at his ridiculous expression, then had an idea. He's been taking care of me for the past week now, I might as well do something for him in return.

I dropped the towel that had been around my waist and crawled over to him butt ass naked. Slowly climbing on top of him, he reaches to grab my ass, making me gasp. He knows that I like that a little too much.

I let out a short grunt before whispering, "fuck, I missed you." While reaching under myself to massage his dick (this almost auto-corrected to 'duck', no shit.), our lips connected and he seemed hungry by the way he was kissing me.

We made out like that for a while before my kisses started traveling downward along with the rest of my body. He'd take in sharp breaths every now and then, letting me know he was enjoying this as much as I was. Both of our cocks bulging from the want. I kissed my way down his already shirtless chest, licking in some places I knew he liked.

I continued licking and kissing my way down until I reached his boxers. I kissed over the bulge confined in his boxers until he was begging for more. I gently pulled his boxers down to his knees (I just said 'boxers' a lot. Oops.) before carefully grabbing his dick and kissing the tip lightly.

He tangled his right hand in my hair, but didn't push my head down for more. He knew more was to come.

He moaned, breathy and quiet, worried about upsetting Andrew as I did my thing and got to work on his dick. I focused on his balls for a second, sucking on each one while one hand was like a piston on him, the other was like a piston on me.

He gently rocked his hips as the pleasure was overwhelming, his hand pulled my hair as I licked a broad stipe up his cock and swallowed most of him whole. I stayed like that for a moment before bobbing my head torturously slow. My fiancé tried to pull me up but I just looked at him and told him that I wanted to do this for him, that he could just relax.

Ryan ended up moving both of his hands to my hair, pulling on it softly while he let out soft whimpers and words of encouragement, telling me to 'go faster' or 'don't stop'. Whimpering loudly when I went all the way down while lightly pinching his balls at the same time.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come. Don't stop, please." And I didn't stop, I bobbed my head a little bit faster, wanting his come on my tongue. He quickly covered his mouth, croaking out a soft moan as he came down my throat.

I swallowed all of his salty, bitter come before kissing my way back up his body. Finding my way back to his lips, he kissed me with a force that told me he genuinely enjoyed it.

My own dick was hard since I hadn't finished myself off yet but I could wait, I just wanted him to know I really did appreciate all he was doing for me.

"I love you, George Ryan Ross. I really do."

"And I love you, Brendon Boyd Ross."

The moment he started calling me that about a year ago, I couldn't stop smiling. I was months away from marrying my best friend, but in my heart, we were already married. I never want this feeling to end.

It's coming along well so far, eh?
Feedback PUH LEASE. 😂
Two updates in one night, wow!