Maybe, probably

SNEAK PEEK INTO ANDREWS LIFE!!1!11 Also, Noah's who I'm using as Andrew. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Everyday starts the same; I wake up, get ready for the day and get a ride to the hell hole I'll be in for another few years. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't constantly get picked on for my guardians being my gay uncle and his fiancé.

It makes everything even worse that I think I have a crush on my best friend... My best guy friend. Honestly, I've never thought about a boy like that, I've never even thought of a girl like that. I'm just not interested in dating, I think. It's just never come up; no ones ever shown interest in me so I don't know whether they're being nice or flirting... It's different with Mason.

He holds my hand when we watch scary movies, he always says it's because he gets scared but I don't really know

He holds my hand when we watch scary movies, he always says it's because he gets scared but I don't really know. He constantly compliments me; he says I'm too cute and pure for all these other people anyway. He hugs me a little too long as well. The odd thing about it is that I don't mind it, I actually miss it sometimes.

I always feel a mixture of uncomfortableness and total relaxation at the same time when I'm around him. Just like now, we're both sitting on my bed playing Fortnite in our underwear. Mason says he's got to go to the bathroom while already getting up to go. He doesn't bother putting on pants, which makes me happy Ryan or Brendon aren't here.

I've never seen a persons butt and thought anything about it... but Masons' is... nice? I guess? I try not to stare but it's suddenly difficult to not look. Once he leaves, I breathe out a sigh and convince myself to do something I never thought I'd do. I quickly stand, walk to the bathroom door and just stand outside of it.

I hear Mason flush and wash his hands, before I can think about how weird this probably looks; he's opened the door... and I'm kissing him... and I like it. He's not pulling away so I assume he likes it too. I stop kissing him and he just looks at me, both our eyes wide.

"You uh..." Mason trails, "what was that about?"

I freeze.

I don't know what I was thinking. I messed up. My only friend in the world and I messed up.

I put my head down. "I uhm," I say quietly, "I think I like you, Mason. And not just in the way friends are supposed to like each other. More than that. I don't know. I shouldn't have-"

"No, no! It's okay, Andrew. I'm actually glad you did it, it confirms my suspicions." Mason smiles.

I look up at him quickly, "wha-what suspicions?"

"That you were gay." He says simply with a smirk.

I stared dumbfounded- he had just outed me in my own house.

"I mean, it's okay! I think I like you too." He rushes out, to save me some embarrassment.

We both just stand there in an awkward silence, I'm completely unsure of what to do now.

Just then, the front door starts to unlock and open, Mason and I both rush back to my room to not only put on some pants but also make it seem like nothing strange had happened.

Uncle Ry knocks on my door and opens it when I give him permission to, "hey guys. How was hanging out?" He asks cheerfully.

Mason and I shrug.

"It was fine," mason says.

"Yeah," I chime in (lololol) "but next time, could we go to like, the mall or something? It was kind of boring here, just playing video games."

Uncle Ry looks at us with suspicion, then smiles wide, "yeah! That's fine. Mason, whenever you come back over I'll drop you both off at the mall. For now, I need you to pack up your things, it's almost nine o'clock."

"Crap, you're right!" Mason says as he looks at the darkness outside, "I'll be ready in a few minutes."

Once Uncle Ry leaves, Mason looks me. "You need to tell them about what just happened."

I nod in reply, helping him get his things together. I walk with him out the front door with Bren and Ry close on our heels. We all pile into the car. It's not a long drive, just a couple blocks away.

When the car stops outside his house, Mason starts to climb out, thanking us for having him over for the weekend, hugs me, then shuts the car door and leaves.

When Mason walks inside, Ry turns to me and says, "he's a nice kid, I like him." Brendon nods in agreement and we start making our way back home.

We're close to the house when I say, "Uncle Ry? I need to tell you something."

"What's up, Andrew?" He responded, looking at me through the rear view mirror.

I started to get nervous, "I uh," I'm starting to choke on my own saliva, "I... kissed M-Mason..."

Brendon turns around lightning quick, "how'd that go, hun?"

Brendon's always called me that, but it suddenly feels awkward given the situation.

"It went... alright, I guess." I said, scratching the back of my neck. I feel myself blushing as they both just stare at me; Ryan glancing at me then back at the road then back at me.

Brendon elbows Uncle Ry, hinting for him to say something.

Ryan clears his throat, "I mean," he starts, "I knew something would happen between the two of you."

I shift uncomfortably, fear setting in. "So," I try to say calmly but fail, "you're not... you're not mad?"

Brendon laughs aloud, making me jump.

"Hun, why would we be mad? You know who we are don't you?" Brendon asks, turning to me after he's stopped laughing.

I look at him in the eyes, confused.

"I don't know, I just figured after I said so many hurtful things about it; you'd think I was lying or something." I confess.

Brendon grabs my hand, "NEVER be afraid to tell us anything, okay?" He says looking me in the eyes, "we're here for you." 

I nod in reply, Brendon turns around still holding my hand. Uncle Ry smiles at me through the mirror. Having this conversation with my guardians was easy, because they're gay themselves. I wonder how it went with Mason's straight parents... Maybe, probably the same, hopefully.

~~~

Okay, hi. I think this sequels going to be about Andrew and Mason with a few chapters of Brendon and Ryan. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Let me know, I guess.