Cat maids (smut)

4000 word smut...Damn

CW: George and Dream as tops, Sapnap as a bottom. 

I don't really know what else to say.. Imagine George and Sapnap dressed up in sexy cat maid dresses... Yeah. 

No way Dream was feeling like this about his two best friends. Sure they looked wonderful wearing maid dresses and cat ears, but they were also his two best friends. George and Sapnap had hit a subgoal, the reward for chat being that they had to wear cat-maid outfits for a stream. Which right now, Dream wasn't complaining about, although he was confused and.. another feeling, he definitely wasn't mad.

"Looks good." Dream said, after the two shorter boys came out in the outfits. 

"Don't be like that." Sapnap rolled his eyes and took George's hand, spinning both of them around at the same time to show their exposed backs to Dream. "How do we look?" Sapnap asked. 

"Not bad.. I mean like, I'd maybe.." Dream said, walking closer to both of them, taking their ears off and floofing their hair. "Much better." Dream stated proud, putting their ears back on them. 

"I still hate this.." George complained, taking his ears off.

"Keep them on!" Dream exclaimed, making George and Sapnap flinch. "I just mean like.. The stream will be mad if you don't." Dream tried to save himself. 

"I think Dream has a hidden kink.." Sapnap teased, turning around to walk out of the room. 

"How can I not when the two of you look so hot." Dream let his words hang in the air, Sapnap stopping in his track to figure out if he heard that right. George began blushing like crazy, hiding his face in his hands. "Okay.. uhh.. Good luck with your stream.. I'll go finish the editing on the manhunt video." 

"I think you should stay~" Sapnap whispered, putting his hand on Dream's chest as he was about to pass the younger. 

"Yeah?.. Are you sure?" Dream asked, putting a hand on Sapnap's hip. 

"I think you should too.." George spoke even more quietly than Dream. Dream looked at George, gesturing for him to come closer. 

"Do you two wanna do your stream first? I don't think I can stop if we start something.." Dream asked, having one hand on each of the two others' hips. 

"I think that's the smartest, yeah.." Sapnap whispered back, his mouth close to Dream's. 

"Are you gonna watch it?" George asked, with hope in his voice and eyes. 

"Yeah.." Dream whispered back, pushing his nose lovingly against Sapnap's. 

George put a hand around Dream's back, letting it stay inches above his butt, feeling jealous that Sapnap got more attention than him. 

"Please Dream~" George whisper moaned in Dream's ear, biting it lovingly. 

"Please what?" Dream asked back, knowing exactly what George was trying to do. 

"I wan't you~" George grinded slightly on Dream's leg. In one quick motion Dream's hand left George's hip and swung around his throat instead. George whimpered at the surprise. 

"I'm busy. Bad kitty." Dream hissed, turning back to Sapnap. "What do you want?" Dream asked directed at Sapnap.

"A kiss~" Sapnap asked more than stated. 

Dream smirked, having two people completely submitting themselves to him felt wonderful. Dream looked over at George, before pressing a sweet kiss on Sapnap's lips. While Dream held eye contact with George, he depended the kiss with Sapnap, pushing harder against the younger and pushing his tongue in, not forcing it but not really asking either. George whimpered, feeling turned on by seeing the two others kissing and having a hand around his throat. George tapped lightly on Dream's hand beginning to feel like he couldn't breathe for real. Dream immediately let go and stopped kissing Sapnap.