I don't care about the eggs

Ever since George got to America Sapnap felt like their dynamic shifted. Now Dream didn't give Sapnap as much attention, he was always around George and making sure he was happy. It felt like Sapnap was invisible, even he was starting to think the fans were right about their DNF speculation. It made Sapnap mad... like he was jealous? No that couldn't be, him and Dream were just friends, and George too. He was their friend.

"Good morning." Dream said, sitting on the couch by himself, watching TV.

"Morning." Sapnap answered back, heading for the kitchen to get some water.

"Did you sleep well?" Dream asked, turning his attention to Sapnap instead of the TV.

"Yeah, how about you?" Sapnap asked, looking at Dream while drinking his water.

"George and I were up kinda late, but I slept good when I slept." Dream said, laughing a bit at his own statement. Sapnap got that feeling in his stomach again, like he just got punched in it.

"Why were you up that late?" Sapnap asked, trying not to focus on the feeling in his stomach.

"No reason really, George and I just played some games and had fun together." Dream said, Sapnap turned back around, not wanting to look Dream in the eyes.

"Cool." Sapnap said, he filled his glass up again, before looking through the fridge for something to eat. "We have to shop for groceries soon." He announced, getting out some eggs. "You want some?" Sapnap asked, holding up the eggs. "I'm making them scrambled."

"Ooo yes please. I've been wanting eggs for a few days now." Dream said, smiling wholeheartedly at the younger. "Can you make some for George too? I'll go wake him up."

Sapnap rolled his eyes, with his back turned Dream. "Sure." He said, trying not to sound too annoyed.

"Thanks, I'll go wake him up now." Dream said getting up from the couch, to walk into George's room.

Sapnap was trying not to be mad at Dream, he didn't mean it like that. Dream doesn't even like George like that, right? It's not like Dream would keep that a secret from Sapnap. They tell each other everything. It's all in Sapnap's head. That's it, it's his head playing games on him, thinking they don't want him here.

"George is successfully woke up." Dream announced, going to the kitchen and jumping up on a counter, sitting there watching Sapnap.

"That's great." Sapnap said, giving Dream a forced smile, hoping the blonde didn't notice it lacked emotion.

"I love you Sap." Dream said, making Sapnap perk up in interest.

"I love you too Dream." Sapnap said, seeing the smile Dream got on his face. Dream jumped down from the counter, walking behind Sapnap, who was at the stove cooking the eggs. Dream swung his arms around Sapnap's waist, holding him close to his own body and placed his head on the younger's shoulder.

"I'm happy you're my best friend." Dream said again, closing his eyes.

"Me too." Sapnap said, having no idea why Dream was being so sappy. "What's going on with you Dream?" Sapnap asked, not minding the affection, just curios about it.

"I don't know, I just wanna hug you right now." Dream said, twirling his fingers where they were placed on Sapnap's stomach. Sapnap turned around in Dream's grasp, hugging the taller back.

"I love being here with you." Sapnap said, his face buried in Dream's chest.

"Morning lovebirds." George joked, walking into the kitchen.

"Shut up." Sapnap said, the words coming out muffled, due to his face being planted in Dream's chest.

"You're just jealous." Dream said, waving George closer. George got closer stirring the eggs, so they wouldn't burn, before he got in the hug as well, Dream moving his arms so the smaller could join. After a few seconds of hugging Sapnap pulled away, going back to making the eggs, Dream and George continued hugging.

"Could you two move?" Sapnap asked, laughing to let them know he was joking. Dream and George letting go of each other and went to sit at the counter island, looking over Sapnap.

"This is oddly domestic." Dream said, not knowing why he did it. "It's nice though." He added. Sapnap started blushing, looking away from Dream and George, not wanting them to see.

"What is it Sapnap?" George asked, getting up and walking over to him.

"What do you mean?" Sapnap asked still not looking at either of them.

"You're blushing." George stated, grabbing Sapnap's hat putting it on his own head and putting his hands in Sapnap's hair. Sapnap subconsciously leaned into the touch, George hands felt nice on his scalp.

"I'm not blushing." Sapnap tried, not sounding very convincing, even to himself.

"You are." Dream joined in, admiring the view from afar.

"Shut up." Sapnap said, finally leaning all the way into George's touch. Silence followed, Sapnap liking the scalp massage George was giving him. "George. You're messing the eggs up." Sapnap said, removing himself from the older.

"I don't care about the stupid eggs." George stated, turning the stove off and removing the pan from the heat. Sapnap turned around to look at George, the two getting caught in each other's eyes.

"Just kiss already." Dream said, getting up from his spot to join his friends on the floor.

"You heard the man. Just kiss me." George said, raising an eyebrow.

"I-" Sapnap stuttered, feeling a weight on his back, it was Dream, now clinging to him.

"Don't mind me." Dream said, nuzzling his face into the younger's neck.

"Do I have to do all the work around here?" George asked, grabbing Sapnap's cheeks and kissing his lips. The kiss was sweet, not that passionate as their lips connected. Sapnap pulled away suddenly, not making eye contact with George.

"This is a lot at once." Sapnap whispered, feeling overwhelmed.

"Are you okay?" George asked, as Dream removed himself from Sapnap.

"It's alright Sap." Dream said soothingly, having a hand on Sapnap's back. Sapnap just stood there, frozen, feeling like he was about to cry. "Take the time you need." Dream said.

"Wanna sit down?" George asked, bringing a chair to Sapnap before the younger even had time to respond. Sapnap sat down with some help from the two others.

"I'm sorry." Sapnap said quietly, looking down at the ground. "I'm ruining this." He added.

"Hey no." George said, sitting down on his knees in front of Sapnap.

"Sapnap we shouldn't have done that. It's not fair if you don't have feelings for us." Dream said, still running a soothing hand on his back.

"No!" Sapnap quickly shot down. "That's not it!"

"What?" Dream asked confused.

"I do like you both. Very much so." Sapnap said, looking at George, then at Dream who was beside him. "It's just a lot right now. I got overwhelmed." Sapnap said, smiling at his boys.