You are perfect

Tw: Eating disorder and throwing up.

"Dream?~" George asked, tugging on Dream's arm as he clung around it. "Can we get frozen yogurt?" George looked up at Dream with cute puppy eyes, knowing Dream couldn't say no.

"Sure, do you want strawberry like usual?" Dream asked directed at Sapnap, who was holding Dream's other hand.

"No thanks, I don't want any." Sapnap stated, getting a look from Dream.

"But you always get some when we are in the area." Dream stated, feeling curious.

"I just don't feel like getting some today." Sapnap said, Dream dropping it.

"Okay." Dream said. "We can still get some." Dream said at George, walking into the shop with both his boyfriends. "Sapnap and I went here for our first date..." Dream began telling stories about their endless dates in the shop.

"Here, this place looks nice." Dream said as they walked by a café. "We can eat in here, if you guys want."

"I'm not really thank hungry." Sapnap lied, Dream beginning to get worried.

"Are you okay?" Dream asked, it was currently 2 pm and Dream knew Sapnap didn't eat anything for breakfast. "Do you feel sick? We could have stayed home, you know?" Dream asked, putting a hand on Sapnap's forehead.

"Dream, I'm okay." Sapnap said, pushing Dream's hand away.

"We can go home and eat, if that's better?" George asked, not wanting the two others to fight.

"George, no. I can go in with you guys, but I don't want anything to eat." Sapnap said, grabbing George's hand and walking towards the door.

"Are you sure?" George asked, feeling like he was caught in the middle of a fight.

"Yeah, I want your first day to be good." Sapnap answered, smiling lovingly at George.

Dream and George ate lunch, Dream offering some food to Sapnap every once-in-a-while, but Sapnap always thanked no.

After eating lunch Dream, George and Sapnap went home. The three went to sit in their living room, putting a movie on and cuddling while watching it.

"Baby, you look really pale.. Are you sure you aren't sick?" Dream asked, putting a hand on Sapnap's forehead, not feeling a fever.

"I'm okay, I'm just a little light headed and tired." Sapnap stated shivering slightly and cuddling a bit closer to Dream for the warmth.

"George can you reach the blanket?" Dream asked, pointing towards the blanket George was closest to. George took it and wrapped around Sapnap, taking the younger's hands.

"I'm okay, I just need a bit of sleep." Sapnap said, closing his eyes. Sapnap's stomach began rumbling, Sapnap running to the toilet, feeling nauseous. Dream followed, being by Sapnap's side the moment he sat on the floor.

"How much did you eat today?" Dream asked, feeling Sapnap lean on Dream's body. Sapnap didn't answer, beginning to cry silent tears instead.

"N-nothing.." Sapnap whispered in-between sobs.

"When did you last eat?" Dream asked, not sure when he last saw the younger eat.

"Promise you won't be mad?" Sapnap asked, clinging onto Dream's shirt.

"I promise." Dream whispered, running a hand through Sapnap's hair.

"Yesterday when I woke up.." Sapnap whispered, his voice sounding raspy.

"Is it okay I call for George ?" Dream asked, pulling Sapnap closer. Sapnap nodded, his head buried in Dream's shirt. "George?!" Dream called, not yelling too loud because of Sapnap. George ran to the bathroom, standing in the doorway and looking at the two on the floor.

"Are you okay, love?" George asked, bending down behind Sapnap and Dream and running a hand on Sapnap's back.

"He hasn't eaten since yesterday morning.." Dream said quietly, keeping his hand in Sapnap's hair, trying to calm him down. "Can you see if we have something he can eat?"

"Yeah. What do you want, my love?" George asked at Sapnap, knowing Sapnap didn't need a reaction out of them.

"I don't know.." Sapnap sobbed, the two others feeling the hearts break.

"Do you want me to order something? Or I can make European pancakes? Or something else if you want." George asked, his voice still calm.

"I think we have some chocolate cereal in the kitchen, I have heard they are good on an empty stomach." Dream chimed in.

"Yeah.. That sounds good." Sapnap said, looking up at Dream and George with tears in his eyes and tear stains on his cheeks.

"Okay. Do you wanna go to the living room and eat?" George asked, offering Sapnap a smile. Sapnap nodded, not feeling like talking.

"We'll be right down." Dream said at George, who began standing up.

"Thank you, George." Sapnap said, before the brunet walked out the room.

"Of course, anything for you, love." George smiled, walking back to place a kiss on Sapnap's forehead.

George went to to the kitchen, making some cereal for Sapnap. While Dream tried comforting the younger.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this.." Sapnap said, sounding sad.

"It's okay.. Just, don't do it again please?" Dream asked, offering a smile to Sapnap.

"I'll try.." Was all Sapnap said, while walking into the living/dining room, where George was.

"Wanna sit back on the couch?" George asked, holding a bowl. Sapnap nodded, feeling like his voice would break if he tried to talk. The three went to the couch, Dream keeping an arm around Sapnap's shoulder, not because the younger needed it, but Dream just felt like it.

"You know you are the closest to perfect anyone can get, right?" Dream asked, trying to cheer Sapnap up.

"I'm not.." Sapnap said, wiping a few dry tears from his eyes after sitting down.

"Yes you are. We love you Sapnap, nothing is gonna change that." George said, agreeing with Dream. "Here." George said, holding the bowl out for Sapnap.

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up again.." Sapnap said, looking at the bowl.

"It'll only get worse, if you don't eat now." Dream stated, knowing Sapnap was feeling like shit. Sapnap nodded, taking the spoon in his hand and getting some cereal on it.

"It's okay.. I know it feels like a lot right now, but you don't have to eat it all." George said, caressing Sapnap's thigh with his hand. Sapnap took the food in his mouth and ate it. "Do you want me to start the movie again?" George asked, knowing it probably didn't feel good having two people watch you eat.

"Yes please.." Sapnap said, continuing to eat while watching the movie and cuddling into Dream's side.

"Can I ask why you didn't eat?" George asked after Sapnap had finished his cereal.

"Uhh.. It's just.." Sapnap stuttered, not knowing how to finish his sentence.

"You don't have to answer." George hurried out,

"No no.. Lately people on twitter and YouTube has been kinda mean.. And yesterday when I saw you, I just felt like I needed to change myself.." Sapnap said, the last part very quiet.

"Baby, please don't ever change. You are perfect just the way you are." George stated, laying down on Sapnap's thighs.

"It's true. We love you for who you are." Dream said, letting his hand fall down from Sapnap's shoulder to around his waist.