Building flowers

Having been single most of his life George always saw valentines day as another stupid day. This year however was different, as now he had two boyfriends to spend it with. Waking up in their shared bed on valentines was a dream come true. 

"Dream.." George whispered, seeing the younger getting out of bed. Dream turned around to look at George. "Why are you leaving?" George asked, still whispering as to not wake Sapnap up. 

"I just have to use the toilet. Just go back to sleep George." Dream whispered back, bending down to place a kiss on George's forehead. When Dream had left the room George turned around to cuddle with Sapnap, the younger still asleep. 

A little later George was woken by a smell he knew all too well, breakfast. When George opened his eyes and saw Dream holding a tray of food, he was sure his heart melted a little more for the other. 

"Morning sleepyheads." Dream teased, placing the tray he was holding on the bedside table beside another tray. 

"Morning." George said, still held down on the bed by Sapnap's arms wrapped around his waist. 

"Too early!" Sapnap complained, pulling George a little closer and burying his lips in the other's neck. 

"Sap, Dream made breakfast." George whispered, near the other's ear. 

"Dream can come back to bed and sleep." Sapnap complained again, wanting to sleep a little more. 

"Let go of me, Sap. I want breakfast." George said, trying to wiggle out of the younger's hold. 

"Ugh, fine." Sapnap faked his annoyance at the other's. 

"You two are actual idiots." Dream said, rolling his eyes as he sat down in bed, under the comforter. "Happy valentines." Dream added, kissing George's cheek first, then kissing Sapnap's 

"Happy valentines to you too." George said, leaning against Dream's chest. 

"You're being sappy today George, what's up with that?" Sapnap teased, cuddling into George's chest, making it his new napping place. 

"Dream's being nice for once, so I'm just nice back." George said, acting like Dream wasn't usually nice to him. 

"Here, eat first, then we can talk about that after." Dream said, getting the trays on the bed. 

After breakfast the three spend some time in bed, just cuddling and sharing sweet kisses. Dream being the one to initiate a cuddle session, of course. 

"I love you." Dream said after kissing George, Sapnap laying across the bed, with his head in George's lap. 

"Yeah." George just said, Dream expecting the answer. It was George after all. 

"Love you Sap." Dream said to the youngest, doing some weird contortions in order to kiss him. 

"I love you too Dream." Sapnap answered, smiling at the blonde. "And I love you George." Sapnap added, looking up at the oldest. George just nodded, feeling bad for not being able to express his love to his boyfriends. 

"I have something for you btw." George said, getting up and going to his closet for the gifts. "It's something small, but.. I just thought they were cute." George tried explaining, handing a wrapped present to both of his boyfriends. "I thought maybe we could share them, as like a valentines activity." George watched intensely as his boyfriends unwrapped their presents, their faces unreadable. 

"Awww!" Dream was the first to break the silence, looking up at George as he saw what the gift was. 

"They're so cute!" Sapnap joined in, looking up at George. "I love them, thanks." George knew his face got a little redder, feeling the heat flow to his cheeks. 

"I know how bad we are at keeping flowers, so I thought well, lego flowers don't die and so I got them. Plus I think it will be a nice way to spend the afternoon, and like-" George explained, his boyfriends passing the boxes to each other showing cute flowers on the outsides. 

"George." Sapnap said, cutting him off. "You're rambling." 

"Oh.." Geroge said, embarrassed that his boyfriend noticed his nervous rambling. 

"It's perfect, George." Dream said, smiling at him.