Are you okay?

Tw: Mentions of blood (just a bloody nose, but I know some people doesn't like that)

As Sapnap walked through the front door he prayed to whatever god/gods were up there that Dream and George would be in their rooms or the office. Sapnap just really needed to get to his room, without the others' questions. Sadly, his prayers weren't answered because the first thing he saw as he turned around the corner was Dream.

"Dude! What happened?!" Dream asked, running to the younger. "Are you okay?" Dream cupped Sapnap's cheek with one hand, tracing his thumb under Sapnap's nose.

"Dream, not now, please.." Sapnap said, pushing Dream away slightly.

"But are you okay? Is there anything wrong other than a bloody nose?" Dream asked again, not moving out of Sapnap's way.

"I'm fine Dream. Just let me go to my room, please." Sapnap said, feeling his throat tense up and having a voice crack at the end.

"Hey! What's wrong?" George asked, skipping the last three steps on the stairs. "I heard yelling an- OMG WHAT HAPPENED, SAP?" George yelled, running towards the two. "Here, sit down." George said urgently, pulling a chair out next to the two.

"I'm fine George.." Sapnap sassed, rolling his eyes and groaning.

"Sit down and let me help. My mom isn't a doctor for nothing." George insisted, grabbing a paper towel and wetting it in the sick, before coming back to Sapnap, who was seated now.

"I hate how persistent you two are.." Sapnap whispered under his breath, while George cleaned the younger's nose.

"What happened? And no, you didn't just fall off your skateboard." George asked, walking closer to Sapnap to get a better look at his nose.

"I- I can't tell you.." Sapnap didn't have a clear enough mind to come up with a lie, not when George was this close to him and touching his face.

"You can tell us anything. Girl trouble?" Dream asked, Sapnap snapping back to reality.

"Boy trouble, actually." Sapnap said, Dream and George looking at each other surprised.

"Oh.. Well.. Do you wanna tell us what it was about?" George asked, Sapnap flinching at the pain, due to George helping him.

"You and Dream." Sapnap stated, having a monotone voice. George pulled his hand away, looking at Sapnap.

"Excuse me." Dream said first, George fiddling with the bloody tissue in his hand.

"Forget it, I can clean myself up." Sapnap said, pushing George a bit to get up.

"No. You are staying." Dream said, pushing a hand to Sapnap's chest.

"It doesn't matter. Please don't make me embarrass myself.." Sapnap stated.

"We wanna know what it was about though.." George whispered from behind Sapnap. Dream took a bit of Sapnap's shirt in his hand, closing his hand around it.

"Please tell us." Dream begged, Sapnap feeling a tingly feeling in his stomach.

"So, I was talking to some friends and then this guy came up with some of his friends, telling me how the two of you would never date me. Which I know is true, but I was just so mad that I punched him, then he punched back and now I have a bloody nose." Sapnap said, all in one breath.

"Why do you think we wouldn't date you?" George asked, sneaking his arms around Sapnap's waist form behind him.

"George, it's not helping. Please just let me be." Sapnap said, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Sap. Dream and I have talked about dating you.. Like a polyamorous relationship. Like the one you had with Karl and Quackity on the SMP." George said, Sapnap frozen in place, beginning to feel anxious. 

"Are you joking? You are joking right?" Sapnap asked, not really believing George. 

"Why would we joke about that?" Dream asked, placing a hand under Sapnap's chin, resting it there while the two held eye contact. 

"I'm feeling light headed again.." Sapnap said, gripping Dream's arm to keep his footing. 

"Hey, come here Sap. We are gonna go lie down." Dream said smiling.

"Does it hurt anywhere?" George asked, wrapping his arm around Sapnap's body, under his arm. 

"My nose and my head.." Sapnap said, as the three walked to Sapnap's room. 

"I can get some painkillers for you." George offered, knowing he couldn't do anything else. 

"Thank you." Sapnap said, smiling. George ran downstairs to get the painkillers, while Dream put Sapnap in his bed. 

"Your nose," Dream said kissing Sapnap's nose lightly "and your head." Dream added, kissing Sapnap's forehead. 

"My lips hurt too." Sapnap said, as he saw George in the doorway with a cup of water and some pills. 

"Pills first." George stated, handing the younger the pills and water. Sapnap took the pills, swallowing them and drinking his water. Dream took the cup from Sapnap, George bending down and placing a quick kiss to Sapnap's lips. 

"My lips still hurt.." Sapnap said sarcastically, looking at Dream. Dream smiled, bending over Sapnap as well and kissing his lips. "Thank you." 

"Of course.." Dream said shyly, getting in the bed with Sapnap, the two cuddling. 

"I'm gonna get some more water for you." George said, running to their upstairs bathroom and coming back with a full cup, before getting in the bed with the two others.