Lilith and Adam

𝐀/𝐍:

The first flashback is narrated in third-person.

Everything here is (and will always be) totally consensual: Daphne's (/your) character is strong enough to stop Levi or at least to oppose him whenever she wants (as already shown in the previous chapters)... But as you'll see, she doesn't want him to stop. The scene in question shouldn't trigger any of you. Breathplay is involved but I hope you'll perceive it just as steamy as it's to me. If not, let me know.

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬: "Make His Pockets Hurt" - jk... "Woman" by Harry Styles, "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge, "She's My Collar" by Gorillaz and Kali Uchis.

 "Woman" by Harry Styles, "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge, "She's My Collar" by Gorillaz and Kali Uchis

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊:

"Master, that girl... Daphne... She accepted," said the hooded man, scratching the scar on his chin trying in vain to ease his agitation. A hint of discomfort painted his voice: every time in the presence of that thug he couldn't help but think if each of his previous choices had not only led him further down, lower, where that maggot reigned.

The Master took a long, noisy sip from his stein, slammed it on the table, and then let out a coarse, belly laugh.

"I knew it. I KNEW IT! That little girl... That little girl really thought she could escape me."

The hooded man stood motionless, almost paralyzed, in front of the Master. He had just condemned a poor girl he didn't even know to certain death. He thought he reached his lowest point in life. All around him, the Master's minions in the room began to laugh and mock the girl in unison, only to impress their boss.

With another smash of his tankard, the Master restored the silence in the room.

"Shut your stupid mouths, you jerks. Who said you could talk about her, huh?"

They obeyed.

"Well, what can I say, Sergeant?" He told the hooded man, "You soldiers are really good at following orders. You always get your job done. Not like these idiots I have to deal with every damn day... Well, here's your reward, as agreed."

At that signal, a door on the right opened and a moment later, a girl with long crimson hair, icy eyes, and an equally glacial attitude entered the room. Stoic, calm, and collected in the grip of the two men who were dragging her inside, perhaps now resigned, the girl appeared in all her beauty in front of her now former owner.

The Master, barely reaching her shoulder in height, approached her and roughly stroked her face. "Here is your reward for putting that big mouth of yours to good use for once, Tabitha. You are free now. Happy?"

From above, the girl looked down at him with disgust, as she had always done, but at least now for the last time. She was no longer his.

"Forgive me for the inconvenience, Master, but the Ripper is here." said one of his lackeys breaking into the room at that point.