My name is Daphne

[AN:

Hi readers! I don't own the picture I used for Daphne's room. The image is called "Awakening" and it's by MONTEZUMA, you can find other MONTEZUMA's works on DeviantArt.com.

Warnings: violence, blood

Songs: "Survivor" by 2WEI, "You can run" by Adam Jones, "Such a whore" by JVLA.]

DAPHNE'S POV

Still feeling dizzy, I tried my best to hold my head high and regain some strength in my legs. I put a foot on the floor trying to steady myself, but I simply couldn't. I felt so weak that I couldn't even manage to keep my eyes open.

"You better not move, you're still in shock" advised me the blondie. Well, the Commander.

In shock. Probably. My memory was still very cloudy. The last few hours seemed to me like someone else's memories.

Then, it hit me like a train. The dumb expression on that titan's face as it tried to kill me multiple times, its punches, its grin, and then a voice: "The nape, cut the nape!"

Levi? Was Levi that saved my ass?

I tried again to hold my head high and there he was, next to his commander: the almighty Captain Levi.

"Don't worry kid, I'm here just to ask you some very simple questions. Answer me and you'll be fine, ok?" said Erwin while opening the gate.

Something inside me ignited and a rush of strength fueled my legs. I stood up, foolishly trying to escape. What was I trying to do? Running away while still cuffed?

Levi quickly got me and with both his hands he pushed me back to the floor.

"I am disappointed, prisoner, that's no good. I've just told you to simply answer me, not to escape from me. Are you deaf? She isn't deaf, is she?" Erwin asked Levi, while the captain was still silently staring at me.

"Let's start all over again, ok? I'm Erwin, that's Levi. Who are you? And more importantly, what the fuck were you doing here tonight?"

I hung my head heavy, contemplating what to do next. I was cuffed, weak, disoriented, lost.

What was I supposed to do next? I failed. I failed the mission and most importantly my sisters and Abigail, my only reason to live. I would have been better dead at that point. I was completely useless.

My flow of thoughts was suddenly interrupted by searing pain. A kick, right on my face, had been whipped by Levi, who impassively stated "You better talk now before I break all your teeth".

"Come on kid, what's your name?" insisted Erwin.

"Unimportant" I spat, letting a stream of blood twist from my mouth to the ground.

"Tough crowd" joked Erwin "So, what were you doing here, darling, at this hour of the night?"

If I was going to die, at least I wanted those two bastards to know who they were fucking with.

An evil, suffocated, laugh escaped me. I licked the blood on my lips, sniffed, and then I sarcastically said "You know, I was just here to tie up some loose ends, commander... Does the name Nicholas Lobov ring any bell in that head of yours, sir?"

Another, quite predictable this time, kick, right in my stomach, from the one and only Levi. And another lump of blood flew from my mouth open wide from the pain.

Erwin blocked Levi with a single hand and then looked at me: "Mh... I see... Well, let me say that I knew this day would have come, soon or later. But let me ask you the same thing, honey: do you know who Nicholas Lobov actually is? Do you have the slight idea of what kind of mess you have put yourself in?"