realization

Laksh: Now i realized my true love.yes my bhabhi and my frnds are right i don't love swara.she is just my attraction.

My true love is" meri ragu" i won't make late anymore i will confess soon and gain her trust back.

Ragu:hiccupping arey who is thinking abt me this much.

Sharmista:beta lo pani peelo.

Swara and ragu became soul sisters again and swara too realizes laksh is just a infatuation.now they both are going to music academy as a music student.

Maheswari mansion:

Laksh:he calls everyone
And said that he is in love with ragu and everyone accepted happily.

But they all have doubt whether they will accept for this relation.

Let's hope for best.

Maheswari parivar went to baadi and ask for ragini hands.first they denied and after lots of apologising and pleading they accepted.

Now they all arranging ragu and laksh marriage.

I don't want to drag the functions. So all the functions are over only marriage is left.

After 2 days is marriage.because of auspicious day.

Laksh invites his both friends to his mrg.they are very happy for him.

Even neil introduce his girlfriend avni.soon they are going to tie the knot.

Maid in commissioner home talking secretly to someone.

Commissioner sees this and suspicious on her.he follows her and find the truth abt her.

Commissioner calls to someone.

Day of mrg:
     Everything is ready bride and groom are also ready.

They are ready to tie the knot.that time loud phone call.person attends that and ask sry to everyone and leave the mandap.

All are shocked very much bcoz no one thinks like this will happen.

Everyone is crying in the mandap.people vacate the place as no mrg will happen here.

That's it guyz.so 20+votes for nxt part.sooner will be vote and faster will be nxt part.

Bye bye!!Stay home and stay safe.