unexpected

After 2 days news head lines:

News reporter:so there is a very shocking news that the son of great feroz khan enterpreneur, business man son Imran khan had dead in aura bridge. It's very shocking bcoz who had that much guts to kill him. Even police officers can't do that inspite of knowing he is the rapist, drug dealer and many more cases on him. It shocks everyone. Police officers are searching for them. Let's see wt happens next.

Khan mansion:
Feroz khan:how can someone kill my son no this cant happen. There is something missing. He is crying very badly that time he went to godown and see there. All are there but then he notice one is missing.

Feroz khan:where is he that aged man.

Romi:everyone is here, no one is missing.

Ap:but whom are you asking.

Feroz khan:that man shekhar right, where is he.

Swara:oh he escapes last night.

Laksh:you have doubt right why he did not untie us bcoz we want to see u and ur son's destruction.

Neil:don't wry there is much more than this.

Mishket:u have taste ur own medicine right.

Divi:it's eye candy seeing you like this.

Pari:it's such a very gud feeling. Now only we are very much happy.

Feroz khan:fine u kill my son right wait and watch wht will I do to ur pyari ragini.

Laksh:I can't believe papa ne Imran khan ko mara.

Neil:haan yaar he is very brave.

Swara:now what if feroz khan do something to ragu

Avni: uncle will save her.

I hope so

After 6 hrs feroz khan again came to godown capturing shekhar.

Feroz khan:so u killed my son right. But don't wry I won't kill u that easily. Wait and watch wt will I do to u all. He went away.

Laksh:papa ur awsme hw u managed to kill Imran khan.

Swara:haan papa u are very brave.

Neil:how u managed to do this.

Shekhar:will u guyz let me speak. I did not kill him.

Mishket:come on uncle u no need to hide from us.

Shekhar:no I am not lying I did not kill him. Yeah I went there to kill him but when I went there he is already dead.

Everyone is shocked knowing this new truth.

If not you then whom.

Shekhar:I don't know there is some one ahead of us.

Nxt mrng:

Godown:everyone awake by crying sound.

All are shocked seeing the scenerio.

Ferozkhan is torturing ragu by slapping her and torturing her.

Shekhar:leave my daughter.

Feroz khan:u feel bad right I also feel like this only when u kill my one and only son.

Shekhar:no I did not kill him. I went there to kill him but he is already dead.plz don't do anything to my daughter. I beg u.

Feroz khan:u remember what I said that day u will beg me but I won't forgive anyone.

Laksh:look leave her. She don't know anything. She is not involved in anything. Plz leave her she can't bear pain.

Feroz khan:oh really this is ur punishment. See girl I don't have any enmity with you ur punished for ur family doings.

Swara:plz if you want to torture do to us she is like a child my baby sister. Plz leave her.

All are crying nonstoppingly and khan is smiling happily till tears lead the way to his eyes.

Ragini is afraid of everything. She don't know wt to do, she thought how her family ready to give their life for her. But still they are wrng they use her for their selfishness.

Feroz khan phne rings from private call:

He attends the call.

Feroz khan:hlo who s this, whoever it is I'm busy right now call me later.

Caller:no it is very important. Ur guard will give u one cd. Watch that.

Feroz khan:who are you and what's in that CD.

Caller cut the call. That time his guard bring one CD and give it to him.

Everyone is confused. Feroz khan put the cd.

In that there is his whole truth which he and his son had done are in that with full fledged proof. He is shocked seeing that and he is shocked seeing after that. In that video how that person torture his son.

Everyone came to know it is not Shekhar who kill his son there is somone who is doing this. At last mask person ur danger and death is near to u. If you can, escape from that.

Feroz khan:who is that shouting angrily. call the guards and ask who gave that cd to you. But no one knows anything. He again calls that private no but it's switch off. He is very frustrated and drinks the water in one go. He pour the cold water in his head.

Everyone is watching him silently.

Feroz khan:I won't leave that person. I will kill them. First I will kill u all and then I will kill that mask person.

He went to Shekhar and untie him and keep his gun in his head. I will shoot one by one then ur this pyari grl and then that mask person. I won't leave anyone who is against me.

When he is going to triggered that time wait someone stops him from shooting.

Everyone turns and see ragu

Feroz khan:look girl don't wry you will also go to heaven with ur papa. U all will be happy there.

Ragu:no first u search that mask person. I will help you in that.

Feroz khan:how can I believe bcoz after all ur this family. And I will search that person afterwards.

Ragu:no I won't do anything like that u can believe me and about that person what if he/she will come and kill you in this gap. So we should first search that person. After wards you can shoot them bcoz I don't care whatever happen to them after what they did to me. If they die also I don't care.

Feroz khan:r u sure. Will u help me but how.

Every one feels very bad hearing ragu but they can't do anything.

Ragu:first put that video again we will see can we find any evidence in that.

Feroz khan:kk and put that video and watch that keenly again and again.
So do u see anything.

Ragu:yes see I think it is a grl see those eyes which is brown and see the long hair behind the mask. And also there is a mole in her neck. Do u know someone. Think and say.

Feroz khan: no I dont know. I don't remember.

Ragu:arey aise kaise u should know ur enemy right from whose hand ur gng to die. U can't die just like that without knowing ur enemy.

Feroz khan:wt r u saying. Does ur fear gone. U had guts to speak in front of me like this, that time he sees the same mole in ragini's neck and shocked.

Ragu: she is laughing badly hearing that, u are talking abt my guts. Do u even know me and my guts, who am and wht Im in ur life.

All are looking them silently.

Ragu: Im ur death. She said that and laughs evilly.

Everyone is shocked hearing her tone.

Precap:ragini revelation

That's all guyz so vote and comment me abt ur opinion  abt this new revealation. Thank you so much for ur constant support. Bye bye see u soon.