function day

Academy:all are waiting for guests eagerly.

Teacher:so everything is pucca right.where is ragini and swara.

We are here mam.

After 15 minutes:
One jaguar is coming in lightening speed.all the people are watching eagerly and curiously.

And the most awaited handsome eligible bachelor's officers are here.

They are getting down from the car.all the students staring them dreamily.

When they enter, in entrance ragini and swara are standing with the bouquets.swara seen them and her expressions changed.when ragini sees her expression changing look front and became shocked.

Laksh also seen them and became happy seeing his ragu,but did not shows it.
Ragu look at him with the eyes full of hatred and laksh feels bad.he don't know how will he convince her,but he hope for best.

Ragu:welcome sir with a  fake smile and gives him a bouquet.

Even neil and mishket became shocked seeing ragini there.

Laksh handshakes her and did not leave her hand ragu tries to take her hand but he is not leaving.

She forcely remove her hand and welcome him.he feels bad.

Then the meeting starts.laksh eyes did not leave ragini and ragu feels awkward in his intense stare.

In dark place:
Person1: so are you guyz ready.

Person2: as per the plan I'm going to atm.

Person3: all the best.

At atm machine:
Someone is digging the hole in the wall.one person is standing at back door.

One side is functions are going on and other side meeting is finished.

In bank 2 persons are in the police uniform as a secretary. laksh and his friends finished the meeting and directly came to the atm.when he came there is nothing suspicious.

Till evening nothing is suspicious.2 fake police officers went away after 4'o clock.

In evening that mystery persons came to the haunted place and open the bag which is full of money and they were very happy and celebrating.

That time they hear clap sounds.they were shocked and turned.

Now they can't escape from us I'm sure they will rob the money.

In haunted house:mmm nice place for the planning and plotting.vowww wt a planning,action its awesome.

Taadaa that's all in nxt part i will reveal the persons in haunted place.till then it's signing off from rashiiii bye bye👋👋