raglak

Laksh is very shattered knowing the truth of his bhabhi and his mother.he thought he should watch everyone in his family after whatever happened.
Even though they use that money for good doing the path they chose is wrong.criminals should get punished.

One fine morning : urvashi ragini's maasi came to shekhar house.that time no one is at home.when she came only her daadi is there.

Urvashi:maa ji where is laadoo?

Daadi:she went to academy only return in evening.

Urvashi:where is your so called son?Bcoz of him my di is not with me and their children are seperated and living at different places.they even don't know they have siblings.

Daadi:look now you no need to say anything.if they destined together they will get united.even i don't know them.

Ragini twin is born dead.i don't know why god is playing with my children life.

Urvashi:god is not playing.your son is playing with their lives.he thinks he only has one child our ragu.but he don't know he has a child elder than our ragu and ragu's twin is dead.he only thought about her lover sharmista and his illegitimate child swara.he don't have any love towards ragu that's why I'm saying I'm taking ragu with me.

And you know what ragu's twin is not dead.that nurse is took our child and sell it to the rich parents for money.he is also alive.

Daadi:wat she asks happily who is my jaanu's other child.i thought my jaanu's two child is dead,but now one is alive plz say who is that.

Urvashi:i will say but you should not say this to your so called son.i don't want his fake love towards him.i have said that he is my own son.so let it be.

Daadi:kk i won't say this to anyone plz show me.who is my ladla.

Urvashi:i will show you one min and shows his photo in her mobile.

(I hope you all know him romi from divya drishti serial)

Daadi:trace his face with her hand and says looking exactly like my laadoo.meri bacha i want to see him plz urvashi meri bacha ko Milne do.
I won't say this to anyone plzz.

Urvashi:kk you don't wry i will make him meet you.he knows that i have sister and her daughter in kolkata.he will come for sure.but shekhar should not know.

Daadi:kk.

Maheswari mansion:
Dp:laksh you know right your mother has gone to his relatives house.

Laksh:yeah dad i know I'm talking to her in ohone.

Dp:kk then why are you always sad.i know always iam scolding you or torchering you whatever but I want you to be always successful.
That's why I did that you don't feel bad kk.
Now also your nalayak but u have confident in you one day you will be a successful person and the person behind your success is your mom or the girl who you loves.
(Dp don't know that he is cbi officer)

Laksh:sadly smiles and said ur right papa ma will be behind my success.
And about love whom your talking i don't understand.

Dp:don't act laksh i know about whom iam talking.one and only my pyari to be my bahu ragini.

Laksh:papa wat r u saying nothing like that.

Dp:really.r u sure.you no need to act i know you love ragini when you talk to her photo that day i have watch everything.

Laksh:its bad manners dad.

Dp:but it's my son room.nothing is wrong in that and don't wry i will get you marry to only ragini.bcoz only she can change my nalayak son into layak son.

Laksh:r u my dad or hers.

Dp:of course no doubt im her dad.

Laksh:acha then laksh starts tickling him.they both were very happy.

Laksh thinks how will you take this dad when you come to know ma and bhabhi is one of the criminal.but don't wry dad i will always make u happy.

Laksh room:he is talking to ragini photo.

Laksh:dad is right ragini only you can change me.im sry i have break your heart many times.but don't wry this is the last mission after that I will propose and convince you to marry me.i will give you all the happiness in the world.you won't feel lonely.

"I love you so much ragini,i can't wait to take you in my arms".

In dark place:

Person 1:now what will we do they three are get caught.

Person 2:whatever happens as per our plan it should proceed.

Leader:this time we will take our revenge surely.i don't back off without taking my revenge.i chose that day bcoz he is coming from dubai day after tomorrow.

Person 1:so that time one side atm robbery.

Person 2:other side killing our enemy.

Leader:after this mission if we get caught i don't care about that.
And not only that those three had caught right it is gud for them.bcoz if they are into this last mission their lives will be in danger.now officers are kept them right that place is more safer for them..

Day after tomorrow will know that whether that is our end or our life starting.lets hope for best.whatever may happen but I will take revenge on him surely.

Baadi:ragu:daadi i got appointment letter from mumbai music academy.plz daadi iam going i want peace from this happenings.plz daadi i want to forget this bitter happenings in my life.i want change daadi.

Shekhar:if you want you can go beta no one is stopping you.your happiness is important to us haina ma.

Daadi:(thinks that urvashi is also in mumbai it will be nice that both brother and sister are in same place.their bond will grow).Kk you go and stay in your maasi home kk laado

Ragu:ur cho sweet thank you so much daadima.

I'm leaving tomorrow then.

Swara:wr r u gng ragu.

Ragu:I'm going to mumbai swara.i have got job In mumbai music academy.so I'm going there tomorrow.

Swara:feels bad for laksh and other side feels happy for her sister that she is independent.
I'm very happy for u ragu.

In phone call:
Swara:you know wat lucky ragu is going to mumbai tomorrow.

Avni:omg now how will you propose her lucky.

Neil:yeah she is gng far from you lucky.

Mishket:do something before that.

Laksh:guyz guyz stop worrying after that mission i will convince her and make her mine with her acceptance.so you all don't wry.

Now we have to wry about other 2 members.

Let's think from starting who is suspicious in our family.