day before function day

Mumbai:ragu reached mumbai and went to music academy and finish the formalities.then went to her maasi house.

Urvashi house:

Urvashi:she is waiting impatiently for ragu.

Ragu:maasi aap kaisi hain.i miss u.

Urvashi:mein teek hoon beta.i miss u too.aaja meri bachi.

Ragu:maasi where is romi.

Romi:I'm here di.both hug each other tightly.

Urvashi:actually i want to tell you guyz one thing that is you both are real siblings.

Kya?

Urvashi:haan u both are twin sis and bro.my jaanu di's children.you have one elder sibling also.but she is dead.

Romi and ragu:feel very bad for their mother.

Urvashi:my di suffered so much in her life do u know the reason.bcoz of ur so called father and his illegitimate lover and his daughter.now she is no more bcoz of shekhar.

Ragu and romi cries silently thinking about her mother.

Kolkata:laksh came to hospital to meet his friend and check about that organ theft and collect some information about the case.he wants the criminal to be punished severely.

Other side:one hospital room one person is in bed connected by many wires.

One person near to the patient crying very much.holding his/her hand and says don't wry we will get revenge for ur this condition.
I swear when he will return from dubai that will be his last day.

We know you will be ok that's why when doctor told you can't save we are keeping you in hospital.
After this last mission we will take you to colombia and give treatment there.you will be okk.

Ragu:u know what maasi i hate my dad very much.all men are same laksh,dad every one.

Romi:excuse me every men matlab kya di.im also a men.

Ragu:pinching his cheeks awww I'm talking about men you are my bacha,my baby bro.

Romi:di I'm not baby I just born 5 secs after you born.we are in same age.

Ragu:no you are my baby bro,that's final.

Urvashi:kk now you don't fight and romi you will be her baby bro.

Romi:get now you both are in one team.

Urvashi and ragu:yeah we are in one team what will u do.

Romi:fine fine.

Haunted place:

Divya:arey I'm hungry i want pizza.

Pari:but now only you eat burger right.

Divya:kya di aap bi but I'm hungry where is that dumbo.

Neil:lo mish she is calling you go.

Mishket:but she did not call me.

Avni:arey now only she calls you dumbo right.

Swara:yeah ur love is calling you go.i think she is hungry.

Mishsket:i don't know how these girls are very foody but still manage to look fit.

Swara:that's our secret.now go.

Laksh:guyz wats happening here.

They told the whole thing and laugh together.

Laksh:its not like they are in our custody they are enjoying happily.