**Tiny Nail**

You've passed by a nailsmith sign, but you could see the place was crowded with guards. So you didn't went in there yet, not wanting to make a fool of yourself.

So you decided to test your strength, whether you're worthy to carry a.. uh.. nail. So, you looked for a place to go wild, and a punching bag.

But first money-

Your thought was interrupted by a strange noise you made in one of your steps. You stepped back, and looked down what you stepped on. It as a geo.. you looked around, and you see geos almost littered everywhere. Makes you wonder if Geos has any worth, at all.

And that's what you did, you pick up every geo you found on the ground. Do it now, or it might disappear later. Although, be aware of the geos leading to a certain direction. You were not born yesterday... I mean, you felt like you just existed yesterday, but that's not the point.

When you picked up more, than you can fit in your hands. You picked up a cloth, and wrapped your geo in it, acting as a pouche.

Now... you were thinking about a place to go wild.. you thought about the sewers- I mean.. ✨The Royal Waterways.✨ You didn't meet another bug there, and you know why. Obviously, because it stinks.

It's a perfect place to do anything you want without any witness, just don't go deeper below. Cause that will no doubt disturb the Flukes.

Just below the City of Tears

You sat under the capital, staring into nothing... You feel so dumb right now, which was strange because you were so cool a couple minutes ago! Just you and abandoned Geo, hanging out in the rain.

You have no idea how to test your strength- I mean, you could punch the wall and see how different it is than the punch expected. But you'll look stupid, despite knowing nobody's gonna see you, you're still insecure.

So, you're sitting here trying to convince yourself, that no one's gonna see you.....

Alright, if you don't move now, you won't move ever. You stood up and punched the wall in a what you think is a pathetic attempt to look okay. When your fist hit the wall, it made a small crack. Which is something you don't expect in your punch, you didn't even feel any pain in that punch.

You did again, with your less dominant hand. It didn't make a crack, but it's above your average hit. Now, you repeatedly punched the poor wall. And turned to raise your leg, as if you were kicking something. Then, you went full out doing some random attacks you see in movies.

Doing random flip attacks, not caring if you failed to land it, you kept doing it until you do it right. You boosted yourself upon the wall, kicking against it, and kicked in the air like attacking someone. And just like that, you finally feel cool again.

You know for a fact, that you can't learn this stuff in one go. But you let yourself bathe in the pleasure of fast learning.

Then suddenly, you hear a slow applaud. So much for a perfect place without any witness... You looked behind you to see a fly bug, a huge Nail strapped behind their back. It made you question, how they're able to carry a nail twice their size. "What wonderful performance!...... When you started though, I can tell just by looking that you never fought once in your life. I offer to help you improve your strength, if a little guidance is what you need.." Despite not knowing this fly, his offer is really what he needed.

You said before, you don't know what to do. And this guy is giving you something for free, hence, you nod your head repeatedly. "I'm Sly, by the way." Sly... That name told you not to trust the guy, so you concluded into giving him the benefit of a doubt. "I'm gonna test your strength first, that way I can know what to improve."