**Howling Silence**

Warning: Mention of panic attack, just incase your sensitive. Cause I don't know anything about it at all.

You see something...

It's dark.. but you can see something.

An empty space, or a large space.... There's an edge.. Past it, is darkness...

Darkness... that sounds familiar. It sounds like.. Ab-

Abyss! The Abyss!

You jolted up, and looked around. You were on a familiar platform. The place that you cowered in. The place that gave you comfort...

That adventure... could it be.. just a dream..?

...

How unfortunate... What happened anyway?

You stood up reviewing the events... it strangely felt too real. Spending your time in your own thoughts, you occasionally have a lucid dream. But never this lucid. Your body felt too light, and the ground seem to get lower. And there's no way, your mind made up a dream too lucid.

Wait.. lower?

You feel a little bit taller... An image of being chased, rushed back to your memory.

Yeah, you were chased.. Or- followed. You came back to this place, it felt like it was calling you. When you touched the trident gate, everything went black. Before you could walk to edge of the platform, you stepped on something.

It was your nail.. Although, you don't remember it being this small. You picked it up, and it is indeed smaller. You strapped it on your back, (somehow, not falling.) then walked on the edge. You looked down into the abyss, and see the familiar floating platforms. Now that you're here, what does it want?

You stood there waiting........... You wanted to know why you were called here, or why you felt like you NEED to come here. Waiting for the abyss to do something, make a sound, or give any signs of why you were brought here.. But you felt nothing.

You turned to the gate, ignoring it for now. You touched the flat surface.. and wondered how you got out that time... But you hope.. it'd still work anyway.

Suddenly, the flat surface changed. The gate was big, by that, you meant way bigger. It was tall and large, it did not look like the trident gate you assumed to look like. The gate's design strangely looks familiar, it would be weird if it didn't look familiar. You see this design everywhere in Hallownest and Dirthmouth.

You heard a chatter.. It was close.. granted, it was around you. You looked around to see a crowd of bugs, they seemed to be waiting for something. You could only wonder what.

"From the time I've decided to travel in Hallownest, they just blocked the Pass?! The odds of luck I swear!" A bug screamed in frustration. When you turned to them, you saw a glimpse of the bugs you saw at the palace. Which made you instinctively run into the crowd, so you could blend in.

They seem to be guarding the gate.. Granted, guarding the gate is normal, but have it closed shut when it's suppose to be open for travelers? Not very much.

Bug 1: Man. I wonder how important this bug may be, that they had to put Hallownest into a lockdown.

Bug 2: Is that why they shut the gates on us? If so, then it must be a royalty that they had to put in such security.

You've heard enough... Are they looking for you? Or is it your brain tricking you that they are? I mean- you did look like that bug at the palace, and not to mention you thousands of shattered skulls that seems too much like you, dead and rejected.