Prologue: A Wish

Hello Readers, either you haven't seen a play through of hollow knight, that's fine. This story is about adventure and experience, which makes the lack of knowledge more fun. But I do recommend you watch or play Hollow Knight, if you don't catch up with the story. That's all, Enjoy~

°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°

You were a normal student, like a "I don't know what to do" kind of normal.

You were dependent to your family, which is normal for a student.

In school you're cooperative, although you were usually picked as a leader because you score higher than the others. You were dubbed as smart, if not a nerd.

You usually don't pass projects if your parents' cooperation is required, because their busy working 24/7 just so you could eat three meals a day. From the moment you realized your parents struggles, you stopped asking what you want... -Unless if it's just ice cream- it's the least you can do to give them a break.

Despite they're struggles, they still find some time to guide you and raise you. And it's also because you aren't the only off spring, so you aren't their first.

As usual. You go to school, learn, suffer surprise tests, a new project, and go home.. Wait, no- you forgot about your (club you attended) club. In this club, you won't require large amount of money. So you're bargaining, and making your life a lot less boring. Despite the club still being boring, but it's something.

Don't think it's possible for you to become a ninja!

Yeah, that's why your life is boring. And also because you don't want any hassle... Oh, right.. You were the boring one.

You'd prefer to sit in the silent rain, but you don't want to catch a cold and get yourself vulnerable. And staying indoor whilst listening to the pitter patter of the rain is the same, so, why not? And it's the most logical thing to do. Include it with a gentle and peaceful music, and the moment will be perfect.

Sometimes, you want to float into the void of nothingness.... Sometimes... You were scared of the dark, but something about it makes you wanna go there.

Even if it's just the dark stairway at night. You sometimes walk around the house with all the lights off, if you wanna clear your mind... And it still scares you, but the light from outside calms you a little.

Anyway, you attended to your club. And walk home at sun down.

It's raining, but not so much that requires you an umbrella. You went to your memorized route to home, as usual. Humming random tune, so that you can make the moment more.. Magical.

A day like any other... you wish something would happen..

You pass by a tiny alley, it's not anything intimidating, because the other side is visible. You can identify people passing by. This route won't ruin your current route, it's just an extra way. But to satisfy your imaginative mind, you went through it.

You passed through the simple dark alley, and exit it normally. Convinced that nothing impossible happen today... But the black void-like tentacles that pulled you back into the darkness said otherwise....

The only sign of you being there, is your school ID laying conveniently on the ground.

To Be Continued. . .

¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶

Yeah... hope you don't mind being broke..

I was planning to update this when the events is where the character realized that they are in Hollow Knight, but I got excited...😒😅

Just to let you know I have a Art Book, you can request an art if you wish. In exchange for you to give me some Ideas, and learn more about Art.

Newra-