8

Midoriya shuddered being met with two concerned expressions,
 "You! You shithead you tricked me and Todoroki into banging you I knew you had some secret quirk!" Bakugo accused, still slightly groggy from just waking up.
 "No, I initiated it." Todoroki quickly came to his defense. Midoriya sat there with a loss of color in his face. He covered his face in his hands 
 "No no no, what even happened last night! I mean how did this happen what-" Midoriya cried. "My mom is probably worried too and.." He huffed. Todoroki smiled at him sympathetically.
 "Well.. we are all okay right? So there's no use worrying. We were all under the influence of heavy alcohol. Not that it makes it any better." Todoroki reassured patting him on the back. 
 "I wasn't." Bakugo scoffed, rolling his eyes to only be shot with a glare from Todoroki that told him he wasn't helping. Midoriya tried to hide the concerned look on his face with a smile, his eyes shifted back to his wrist and the large bitemark left there, that could've only been left by two people. 
 "Let's just take it easy today." Todoroki said. Midoriya could only nod, he wasn't sure what to say at all right now. He just woke up in the same bed as 2 of his closest friends and it had really just hit him that they knew now. What he was, what he had been hiding for so long. He didn't mind the mark all though it was permanent he never planned on giving himself to anyone anyways. To be a hero you have to be ready for the sacrifices and making a partner go through the anxiety of him maybe not coming home when he goes out is terrible stress. Besides they were his good friends he wouldn't mind having to be around them for a while. He was cut out of his thoughts by Bakugo throwing him some of Todoroki's clothes, Midoriya nodded and went into the bathroom.
 "How could you let this happen." Todoroki sighed. "Do you have any idea what we did yesterday? Especially to our friend?" He crossed his arms and shook his head.
 "Hey don't start fucking blaming this on me you're the one who threw yourself at him last night. I just went along with it." Bakugo argued, as much as he didn't want to admit it he did realize he probably should've stopped it before it continued,
 "Besides I'm sure I gave him the best night of his fuckin life. We can all just forget about this and move on." Bakugo suggested. Todoroki frowned,
"I'm not sure how to apologize in a way that is enough for him to forgive me. Regardless we shouldn't have been drinking at all." He remembered Momo shoving drinks down his throat, Kirishima and Denki betting on shots. And this is exactly why he doesn't go to parties. Midoriya had finished changing into a button up shirt and jeans. The tension was awkward and Midoriya wasn't sure he could handle it.
 "We aren't gonna speak about this when we get back, understand?" Bakugo spat, it sounded like more of a threat than a question. Midoriya and Todoroki nodded in response as Bakugo's gaze softened, he ruffled Midoriya's hair and left. Him and Todoroki sat there in silence, Midoriya made his way towards the door and looked back 
 "Don't stress too much okay? We don't have to talk about it if you want but I don't want things to change between us all." Midoriya smiled and left Todoroki's room to himself. Todoroki exhaled a breath he didn't know he was holding and glanced back at the window behind him. And it really hit him there, he had slept with Izuku Midoriya, he had REALLY slept with Izuku Midoriya. 

im back to writing officially, sorry for the long wait but im back for good now and plan on continuing this book if anyone cares.