7

SORRY FOR THE FILLER !! 
--------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya let a sigh escape his lips. He sat down in the bathroom missing the company of his friends. He hugged his knees feeling a harsh tap on his shoulder. He glanced up to be met with red orbs sparked with sympathy. Bakugo sighed as he sat down next to Midoriya leaning his head back. No words were spoken, only enjoying the presence of each other. Midoriya didn't feel awkward, he didn't feel scared he felt peaceful for once and planned to savor it before Bakugo wanted to blow his brains out. Bakugo shot a small glance at him from the corner of his eye. 
 "Are you being all annoying because icy hot ditched you for his girlfriend?" Bakugo spat getting pretty ticked off, missing Midoriya's constant mumbling. Midoriya flinched and glanced over at him. 
 "I don't know." He mumbled making eye contact as his lips parted. Bakugo's eyebrows furrowed as their faces began moving closer, the space becoming less and less. Before they could get any closer a drunk Todoroki stumbled into the bathroom leaning on the doorway. Midoriya and Bakugo flinched sitting up and moving away from each other. Todoroki closed the door behind him pushing Midoriya down and connecting their lips. Exploring Midoriya's mouth as he pleased, tasting all of him. Bakugo looked over at the two with half-lidded eyes his own erection pulsing through his pants. Bakugo smirked undoing his belt.

This was gonna be a long night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya woke up his back sore and aching in pain. He sat up looking around to only be met with the two boys he was with the night before. He panicked looking under the covers, he was completely naked and covered in hickeys and marks. He froze in a panic he glanced down at the scent gland on his wrist, his eyes widened. He had been marked. He bolted to the bathroom. There was seed dripping down his thighs as he winced. He felt tears run down his face letting out upset pheromones. He sighed starting a shower and washing off the previous nights events. He lathered his hair in expensive-looking shampoo, he realized this bathroom wasn't Mina's. It was fancy and huge. He began rinsing his hair shrugging it off. He had a lot of questions. He cleaned himself off and put on a towel. He walked out to be met with Todoroki and Bakugo scolding each other. They paused to look up at Midoriya.
"Guys?" Midoriya quivered.