2

omg hi I'm finally writing woohoo

 -

__________________________________________

Izuku Midoriya sat at his desk, he silently sat there while tapping his red gym shoes against the floor. He mumbled quietly to himself about how his day would go, planning it out. His ears twitched slightly in thought as he found himself leaving the topic of planning and daydreaming as usual. Though his train of thought suddenly stopped in its track to a loud, panting Bakugo. 

Bakugo spoke in his usual raspy tone, "Slept in." 

Aizawa simply just nodded. As if on cue Bakugo slid into his seat. The smell of sweaty pheromones was somewhat intoxicating, and Midoryia simply took the smell in which didn't excite him in a sexual way as he would expect. It was more of a calming, smell. One of those smells that are just nice to smell. A pleasant feeling. Though, once he suddenly became to the know scent that hit his nose, he went back to daydreaming.

Later

Midoriya followed his friends, Iida and Ochako to their usual lunch table.
"My training went great today, how about you!"
Ochako started the conversation as usual. 

Midoriya, still stuck in his own head was more focused on his food. Not that he didn't wanna talk to his best friend he was just more caught up in his clouded mind, sprouting with ideas by the second. Iida finally spoke up.
"Mine went as usual."

The two of his friends sparked a conversation with each other while Midoriya munched down his food. Today just wasn't his day.

He glanced over to Bakugo's table and silently observed him chattering with his friends. And then glanced over to Todoroki, sitting by Yaoyorozu. They were silent as well, just enjoying each other's company and eating. 

Or at least, he thought