4

DBSJHDHDS SORRY FOR NOT MAKING ANOTHER PART I GOT HELLA BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT I'M BACK HI
-----------------
"What kind of issues?"
"mind ur fucking business nerd and just do what i said"
"C'mon pleasseee, I have no idea what I'm excusing you for!"
"calm ur titties my rut just started earlier than usual and dont think me telling you this makes us friends im just saying it so you can fuck off and do what i said"

So that was it huh, Midoriya thought.
But why me out of all his friends?
Midoriya checked the time, 9:12. He needed sleep. He put his phone down and turned it off 

The following day.
__________________________

"Uh, Mr Aziawa-" Midoriya lightly spoke itching at the back of his neck. "Yes Midoriya?" Aziawa spoke in his usual low laid back tone.
"Katsuki said he cannot make it today, so may his absence be excused?" Aziawa smacked his lips together and slightly nodded.
"Thanks!" Midoriya walked back to his desk in relief.

The walking piece of broccoli caught Todoroki's eye as he looked over as Midoriya opened a journal and wrote some stuff down that he couldn't ready very clearly but Todoroki's interest was no where near what he was writing. Todoroki studied the freckles on his face precisely, trying to count them but gave up. What was it about him that caught Todo's eye everytime he simply breathed. But he had bigger things on his mind. What was he gonna do with Momo. But that wasn't what Todo had to worry about at the moment. He led his attention back to the lesson.

________________

Midoriya sat with his friends as usual.  "Ura, how was your day?" Midoriya asked while taking a pause directly after to sip at his water.
"Pretty good, I mean nothing has gone wrong today!" She said as she began picking at her food.
"How about you Iida?" Midoriya asked.
"I'm quite tired of Mineta's behavior but my day went good as well!" Iida responded. Midoriya grinned like a dork, "Well hey, everyone's been good that's great!" The table then began sparking with conversation.

At Todoroki's table him and Momo silently sat together. Momo softly put her hand on Todoroki's arm.
"I'm aware things are hard right now but that doesn't mean you can just push me away.. you should know you can't walk around all high and mighty and expect not to make anyone feel bad. I want to help you but you gotta talk to me!" Momo said quietly and sympathetically. Todoroki simply shook his head.
"You don't get it Momo. And we have already been over this, I'm fine." Momo sighed
"I don't care how much you try pushing me away, I'm here and I'm gonna help."
Todoroki mentally face palmed.
________________

The rest of the day went as it did the day before. And before they knew it the day was at its end.
As Midoriya packed up he suddenly remembered, Todoroki! He should go check on him. He made sure to take his time so he could meet him outside again. After waiting a good 10 minutes after everyone left he raced outside, and there the half and half boy was.
"Hey!" Midoriya said walking up to him
Todoroki turned around and lightly smiled but immediately turned it back into his neutral expression.
"Hello Midoriya. Shouldn't you be home?" Midoriya paused and readjusted his bag
"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Cause you know- yesterday and all." He smiled at Todoroki. Todoroki then had a gay panic for a half a second.
"Oh don't worry too much, I'm doing fine now." Midoriya still didn't believe him at all. But then at that moment Midoriya and Todoroki got a notification on their phones. They instantly looked at it, it was a party invite from Mina. It was happening this upcoming weekend. Midoriya wagged his tail in excitement without even noticing, Todoroki on the other hand had a gay heart attack. But Todoroki kept his expression neutral.
"Todoroki, did you get invited too!?" Todoroki nodded "Yeah." Midoriya questioned in excitement
"Are you gonna go!?" Todoroki personally had no reason to go, except to see Midoriya and possibly speak to him a bit more.. and maybe even wife him up 😳 But Todoroki barely knew the guy! He was getting too deep into his own head.
"I guess so..?" Todoroki blurted out. Oh god what have I gotten myself into Todoroki thought.
"Oh that's great! I can't wait to see you there!!" Midoriya said excitedly.
"Well I should probably get home before my mom freaks out. See you there this Friday!" Midoriya said while waking away and waving. Todoroki shyly waved back.
A new beginning
___________________

Katsuki sat back in his bed angry af. He missed class 🥺🥺 How was he supposed to become number 1 hero now! But oh well he would be back in a day or two. He reached over for his phone and turned it on as he went through notifications
'1 New message from pink bitch'
You're invited! Party on Friday, from yours personally Mina.
My house at 6:30 😘'
Katsuki rolled his eyes. He hadn't had anything fun this week happen anyways so..
I mean the old hag wouldn't be too angry about a party.
May as well go. Katsuki thought.
Even though he would have to be by a bunch of nobodies at least he was the somebody in the room. But his mom definitely had to hurry up and get him some medicine for his rut. Old hag took centuries for everything I mean it wasn't his fault it came early and his mom takes centuries to get him some fucking medicine. Whatever. Katsuki lounged back further and scrolled through his messages
'1 New message from nerd'
"Hope you feel better :)"
Who was that nerd to tell Katsuki, the number one hero, how to feel. That stupid nerd doesn't know anything. Though Katsuki would never admit it, a feeling of satisfaction lurked down below. The short text from that nerd made Katsuki feel rainbows and sunshine. But he forced it back down and ignored it. Him hating Midoriya would never change..

Would it?