april, may, june pt. 2 | peter b. parker (itsv)

I am sorry this is late 😳 I got a bit sidetracked hehe... anyways this is unedited but I will edit it in the near future <3

 anyways this is unedited but I will edit it in the near future <3

.*+.*.+*.

Yes, you had just run out of a café to avoid him.

Yes, you were already starting to regret it.

As soon as you saw his face, heard his voice even, you fell in love all over again. But you couldn't give into it. You were just starting to have hope for the future-- you didn't need to be hung up on the past. Again.

Somewhere in the very back of your mind, you were absolutely sure Peter would find you. He knew where you lived; all of your favorite hangout spots because he was there with you. He didn't deserve to find you after he disappeared.

He didn't deserve to find you when your Peter disappeared for a week, and Spider-Man showed up at your window with nothing but a wave.

He didn't deserve to find you when your Peter was gone for two more weeks after that, and the Spider-Man you loved didn't meet you on the roof anymore.

When he stopped taking that spot on the couch, the one that he had made sink in, the one that you sat in wondering for a year why didn't come back. He didn't deserve to know you again-- when you had stopped watching your favorite show because he wasn't there to suggest it.

He hurt you, but you blamed yourself.

"Y/n."

You sighed. "I knew you'd find me."

You sat on the ledge of the roof of your building, somewhere you went when you needed to think. It used to be where you sat and talked with Peter, while he was on patrol.

"Please, just hear me out," He said, sitting down next to you.

"How about you hear me out? I loved you Peter, and it didn't matter to me who you were, I would've been okay after a while with a rejection... but you just took off. You waved at me and left me there alone, Peter."

You looked away, tears building in your eyes. "Please, y/n, I can explain, I promise."

Your shoulders fell. "Fine."

Peter sighed in relief, running a hand through his hair. "I didn't leave because you loved me."

You turned around and stared at him with wide eyes, nodding as if to say to go on.

"It was Wilson Fisk. He was doing something dangerous again, and this time he had a lot more people on his side, so I knew if they found out about you they'd try to use or hurt you... and I got scared," He choked out, voice cracking at the end.

"It took a lot longer than I expected for me to take him down. For good this time. And I know, I know I should've told you. I screwed up... and the wave, that was a moment of weakness. I had to see you."

"What?" You asked quickly, confused. "But I thought it was because..."

"...because I didn't love you back. I know. I lied. And I am so, so sorry. I just..."

"It's gonna take a lot more than sorry to fix this, Peter," you said, trying to process everything.

He nodded, "I know, I know, and I'm-" "But,"

Even after all of the hurt and confusion, you still knew what you wanted.

You knew the feeling.

"I'm willing to start over. I know not everything was your fault. And I know you would do absolutely anything to make it up to me."

"I would," he breathed. A small smile spread across your face as you pulled him in for a kiss.

April 3rd

"That's the last of them," you said, setting down a box on the hardwood floor. Peter hugged your side and smiled down at you.

"So, should we unpack all this now?" He asked, looking at all of the boxes that were scattered around the new house. You sat down on the couch, the one from your apartment that you managed to keep, and pulled out your laptop.

"I was thinking pizza first, unpacking later?"

"That is so irresponsible, y/n! And do you want pepperoni on half or the whole thing?"

May 10th, a year later

"Y/n would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

You stared at the ring, the diamond in the center was the exact color of your eyes. Tears built up in them and you turned to Peter, kissing him as he hung upside down.

"Of course."

June 16th, three years later

"I'm here, I'm here!" Yelled f/n, carrying a half-eaten bagel in one hand and a bottle of water in the other.

You carefully stretched in the bed, moving very little so you wouldn't wake the bundle in your arms.

"Oh, she's adorable," f/n said, delicately holding your baby in her arms. "We know," Peter laughed, looking at you with nothing but love in his features.

"Guess I'm glad we started over," you whispered.