Daddy's Princess

Katherine never thought of when she was sent to her room as punishment, per say. It became an opportunity to cause even more mischief, as the eldest princess was known for. She must’ve gotten it from her father.

So far her quest involved almost all the soldiers serving Kol, including Tyler. It was her birthright to take everything for herself and leave none for Caroline, or so Katherine thought. Sexual conquests included. No matter how tightly her bedroom door was locked or how many guards were posted, a bribe or a favor usually granted her wish.

It was a pity her sister had gotten scolded by Kol for what Katherine was able to get away with on almost a nightly basis. Or daily, depending on what she fancied. Gazing down to see what Caroline was missing made her smile gleefully. It was quite a sight if the princess did say so herself.

Sweat glistening off his tanned, muscular body, Mason's wide eyes locked on hers, his teeth clenching the gag in his mouth. His cock stood straight up, red and angry while precum leaked from the tip. Kneeling on Katherine’s bed, the werewolf strained, desiring to pleasure himself while also not wanting to be punished by her any further.

The princess's smile only grew wider, showing her gleaming fangs. Dressed in only her finest black and purple lingerie while Mason stripped down to almost nothing, she lightly bounded over, fisting her long fingers into the werewolf's mess of short curls, forcing him to look into her alluring dark brown eyes.

“You look so beautiful, my love.” she cooed. “However I can't let anyone hear us. You promise you'll be nice and quiet for me if I ungag you?”

Mason looked absolutely exquisite under her control. So submissive, so needy, so willing to serve her and her desires. Katherine watched him nod, a pleading moan escaping from beneath the gag. Her father would kill her if he found out she'd been in bed with any of the servants, never mind Mason. Well, it would be the servant who'd be dead, she'd be punished severely.

A shiver ran up Katherine's spine at the thought.

Reaching behind Mason's head, the gag was untied and taken out. The werewolf moved his mouth and jaw, the soreness settling in after biting down on cloth for almost an hour. Courtesy of the princess. Still, even though Katherine was a bitch, Mason still loved her, but knew where he stood so he wouldn’t wind up dead. He'd seen how his master punished anyone who displeased him and he would rather it been that unfortunate soul than him.

Leaning forward to rest her hands on his broad shoulders, Katherine smiled before dipping her head down to place a chaste kiss on Mason's lips, feeling how rough his were compared to her soft ones. His rough stubble lightly brushed against her cheek as his lips moved with hers, starting off slow then quickening the pace, their breathing becoming pants of lust.

Katherine felt Mason’s strong, rough hands rub her back, attempting to gently lay her on the bed so he would be on top while he looped his fingers underneath the straps of her bra. Letting out a hiss, she smacked his hands away and unclipped it herself, not wanting the brute to rip the expensive fabric. In a flash, Mason found himself looking up at Katherine from his position on the bed, his head resting on a pillow.

Smiling more to herself than him, the vampire lightly stroked Mason’s cheek, positioning herself so she straddled his waist. Leaning down so her beautiful brown curly hair brushed lightly against his chest, her fingers traced from the werewolf’s abs all the way up to his face, her gaze never leaving his.

However long she could use Mason for pleasure would be how he lived his life. Otherwise he was useless. It surprised Katherine how he managed to rise up in the ranks and become part of the soldiers that guarded her family. It wasn’t strength and brute force he was lacking, but Tyler beat his cousin in the brains department easily.