Chapter1

(Music in MM)

(6 a.m. Monday morning)

Baby you dont pay me no mind, you act like you dont love me no more, maybe you need space or some time your attitude is unpredictable, i dont wanna make you unhappy, if your're not happy then your free to go on, i dont want you staying around, if i make you so miserable............

I awaken to the sounds of the radio alarm going off. I just lay there thinking and meditating. This the last first day off school. So many thoughts are going through my head; happy, sad, excited, nervous,and tired as hell. The one thing i hate about the beginning of the school year is the re-programming and re-training of yourself that comes with it.(Like waking up early in the damn morning. Oh well)
So i get up and and get ready to get this day started. Thank God i got everything ready last night so i wouldnt be in such a rush this morning. As i enter the bathroom i undress myself and stare at the reflection in the full length mirror. I am 5'10 or maybe 5'11, brown smooth skin, full thighs and ass. Now im not Skinny but Im not sloppy fat, im thick and love every bit of it. I think im average looking in the face but has been told that im very handsome. Nice plump lips and brownish-gray eyes that give me a exotic type look.

As i am showering and singing along with the radio i hear the sounds of doors slamming open and shut. It must be my twin sister lyric. I love the fact that our parents gave us unique names, lyric trinnety winters and music tristen winters. I get out and start my normal routine of getting ready for school. As i get ready i get a text on my phone.

Even though the number wasnt save in my phone i still knew the number by heart. It was my ex varus. I look at it saying ( im sorry bae, i still love you, imy so much). I sigh out of frustration, roll my eyes, and put the phone down.

Why dont he get the picture .... We fucking through! (i think to myself out loud)

As i finish i go to the living room of our apartment and wait on lyric. JESUS, this girl would be late to her own funeral. She then comes out minutes later and ask me how does she look. Lyric is also thick (i think we get that from our mother) standing at 5'9, peanut butter skin, long jet black hair with plum on the bottom. Big bubbly brown eyes and dimples so deep you could sleep in them. My twin was beautiful!

Me: You look good babes(wink)
Lyric: Thanks boo!!! You look good as well ...look at those cakes lol(slaps my ass)
Me: Lol ayye you know this!(twerks on the table)
Lyric: Lol boy lets go!

As we are driving, we talk about senior year and what its gonna be like.

Lyric: So are we picking up the crew this morning?
Music: Just aarmani, princeton is riding with havie'are.
Lyric: Oop Shade , they aint got to ride with us lol.
Music: Ikr! but do you wanna go to micky d's on the way to school?
Lyric: Yassss, ya girl gotta have her sausage biscuit with a sweet tea on the side yes god! (starts twerking in her seat)
Music: Lol eww ... I want a chicken biscuit though.
Lyric: Lol whatever!

So we get to aarmani house and honk the horn and wait for her to come. As she steps out we were in awe. My bestie was gorgeous like bad as fuck. She is 5'9, red-bone(mixed with black and german), honey colored skin, long brownish red hair curled. Nice slim yet thick curvy shape and can dress.

Aarmani: Hey guys!
Music: Wassup
Lyric: Hey Booooooooooooooooo (being extra)
Aarmani: Lol are you guys ready to slay?
Lyric: Yass i cannot wait to stunt!
Music: For realz yo! We gonna be shutting it down for the '13 lol!
Aarmani and Lyric: Ayyeee!!!

I get a text and it varus again sayin "i cant wait to see you and imy bae". I roll my eyes and turn the music down.

Music: So yall tell me why is varus ass keep texting me...
Lyric: For what?
Music: This nigga saying imy and i still love you and im sorry and shit! BlahBlahBlah
Aarmani: Stop fronting music! You know thats yo Bu-sit Bab-bay lmao!
Music: lmao Good-Fucking-Bye he is not, i am done with his ass.
Lyric: Okay trifflin self , didnt he almost get jumped during the summer lol.
Music: That part! He aint learn not to fuck with me.

So we pull into Mcdonalds and go inside. Lyric and Aarmani orders there food and now its my turn. As i reach in my pocket to pay a hand comes over my shoulder with the cash in it. Then the all too familiar scent of Very Sexy for Him from Victoria secrets dances in my nose. I also feel a hard body pressed against my back and its like i fit into them. As i turn around with all types of attitude i see him. Tavarus Reynolds,my ex. Flashing that sexy ass smile looking at me with those warm brown eyes. Hovering over me at 6'3 195 lbs. of brown skinned muscle. Swagged out to the max with a fresh cut. Yess gawd! Let me stop because i still dont want anything to do with him.

Music: What the hell are you doing i could've paid for my food you know. (i snapped)
Tavarus: What i cant be a nice gentlemen? (flashes a seductive grin)
Music: Hell No!
Tavarus: Why Gotta be like that bae?
Music: 1 im not your bae, 2 you know damn well why i gotta be like that, and 3 what do you want?
Tavarus: You (he says confident)
Music: Ughhh!!!
Employe: Order 264

I get my food and try to go to the others when a hand grabs me and pulls me back.

Music: Wtf?
Tavarus: You know i still want you.
Music: Why wont you leave me alone .
Tavarus: Because you know i still love you .
Music: Man what the fuck ever move. (begins to cry)
Tavarus: Why you acting like that, what you got another nigga?
Music: Leave me the fuck alone and why is that your business.
Tavarus: You are my business.
Music: Not since you made it your business to fuck with every other hoe and nigga. Damn did i make you so miserable you had to go find others? Like really dude if you didnt want me then you should have said so becuase trust i would have freed you!
Tavarus: Man it aint like that.
Music: Than what is it like?
Tavarus: .........
Music: Exactly
Tavarus: But.....
Music: Bye.....bitchass!

I go Back to the car an emotional wreck, and mad as fuck! This Nigga blows me sometimes, ugh dear Jesus take the wheel.
Lyric: We seen varus back in there what happened twin?

Music : Just him and his bullshit nothing new.
Aarmani: Do we have to get ratchet?
Music: Lol no boo ill get over it.

We arrive at school and go inside to our lockers(being seniors we already got syllabuses, schedules, and locker information). As we are at our lockers Tavarus walks by and just stares me down.

Aarmani: You see that he looks like a sad puppy.
Lyrics: Thats all he better do is stare because we will pop off on the first day.
Music: Just let his ass be...

(What a way to start off senior year.....)

Hey guys this is my first story please be real leave me some feedback let me know what you think..........

Thanks Bunches! 💋