Chapter 4

(Lyric in MM)

(Same Day)

Man the rest of the day I was in such a daze. He got my head mad gone it's not even funny. Even after school at band practice I couldn't do none of my routines right.

Lyric and I eventually made it home and I'm still in a fucking daze. This nigga got my head gone lol.

Lyric: Music what the hell is wrong with you?
Music: Nothing, I'm just happy that's all.
Lyric: (gives me the side eye) Mhm who is it?
Music: Why it gotta be someone, I cant be legit happy lol.
Lyric: Smh yes, but I know you so who is it?
Music: Okay damn im talking to this dude.
Lyric: Rodney!
Music: Wait what?! Hell naw! Why you say that?
Lyric: You know he got a thang for you, I just thought you went ahead and gave in lol.
Music: Whatever no, he is just a friend maybe even a play bae but nothing more nothing less.
Lyric: Then who nigga?
Music: (Smiling hard as hell) Knight
Lyric: Knight who?
Music: Hoe we only know one knight.
Lyric: Damn I aint even get a chance to hit that yet.
Music: Get popped lol!
Lyric: Lol boy boo he aint even all that cute.
Music: Keep telling yourself that lol, but who is rolling with us tonight?
Lyric: Well of course aarmani, havi said he might if he don't t be too tired from practice, and prince said he have to work.
Music: Cool that's s wassup.
Lyric: Oh and I invited Tatyana!
Music: What! You know that hoe be about that drama, and I aint got time for that.
Lyric: I know but she is cool sometimes. I promise she will be on her best behavior.
Music: Yea whatever lets just get a nap in before we have to get ready.
Lyric: Bet.

(Later that Night)

So me, lyric, aarmani, and Tatyana show up to the club and vibe is right. There are sexy ass females and niggas everywhere all over the club. We get some free drinks since aarmani knows the bartender and hit the floor.

As I am dancing with this bad ass female, she starts throwing that ass back and I am catching it without a problem lol. My dick was getting semi hard and she knew it, so she gave me her number.

The night is going well and we are having a good time and my mother
fuckin song comes on. "Back that ass up"by mother fuckin Juvenile, which is my ultimate twerk song, time to let the hoes and niggas know lol!

All of a sudden while Im dancing I feel a pair of hand on my waist and to my surprise it's s Rodney! I gave him the best dance of his life. I twerked, gyrated, grind, and vibrated and that nigga surprisingly held his own.

Halfway through the song I felt his dick get hard and that was my cue to go. So I stop and say imma get a drink and grab lyric.

We get to the bar and order two shots each. We talked and laughed at all the clubbers having the time of their lives. Then my baby daddy august alsina pornstar came on and we bout had lost our minds lol!

Lyric: Yass! You know I got to get my entire life right now! (Gets up and goes to the dance floor)
Music: Lol imma stay here, go on ahead.

I look at everyone dancing and get sad because I wish I had someone here with me . I kinda wish knight was here. I start playing around on Facebook looking at knight's pictures (don't t judge me like I'm the only one who Facebook watch their crush lol.).

Music: I wish you were here.
Deep Voice: Wish granted. (he said as he whispered in my ear)
Music: Where were you at?
Knight: I told you I had to handle some business shawty. Why did someone miss me?
Music: Something like that lol.
Knight: Well let's s dance babe.
Music: Okay!

And just like that we got and the floor and I grinned and whined all on him, and he held me. I felt secure, safe, and turned on to the max.
While we were dancing I start to hear a lot of commotion and it's s a bunch of people fighting. Damn people can't have shit without niggas and females and acting an ass.

I try to get a lil close to see and its Tatyana ass! I'm m guessing form the yelling she was fucking around with a nigga and was running her mouth about it and his girl confronted her. Me, aarmani, and lyric was trying to pull her away from the girl and I feel a fist collide with my face. Uh uh go time, everybody must die!

I see dude that hit me I guess he thought I was trying to fight the other girl and hit me. Before I could get a punch in knight push me out the way and set that nigga off. It was so hard to get knight off ole boy he almost killed him. We all got kicked out and were in the parking lot.

Aarmani: Yo wtf fuck happened?
Tatyana: That hoe tried me!
Lyric: Look let's s just all go home and chill and talk about this in the morning.
Music: Okay. Knight you good?
Knight: ..... (His eyes are dark as fuck and he looks kinda psychotic.)
Music: Knight! (I hold both sides of his face)

This nigga was blacked the fuck out, I'm talking gone. He looks hella scary, but I still hold his face and make him look at me.

Music: You good?
Knight: Yea.

He says that but I don't believe him.

Music: Okay, hey yall imma ride with knight and make sure he is good.
Lyric: Aight lil bro Ill see you later.
Music: Aight. Come on knight.

We ride all the way to his house in silent. I wanna say something but is to scared to. We finally reach his home and go in and sit in his living room and he breaks the silence and starts to speak.

Knight: I'm sorry music, it's just when I saw that nigga put his hand on you, I snapped.
Music: You don't have to apologize it showed you cared but I guess I was a little taken back.
Knight: Taken back how?
Music: When you were fighting him it's like you were trying to kill him and when I tried to calm you down your eyes were cold and dark. It just worried me that all. And I don't t want you to leave and go to jail because of me.
Knight: Well you dont have to worry I'll never hurt you or do anything that would hurt you or make me leave you.
Music: Okay lol. (Kisses his cheek)
Knight: Lol you so damn cute you know that?
Music: Duh you aint know.
Knight: Lol lets go to my room.
Music: Lol let me find out you tryna get some.
Knight: Lol I might. (flashes his signature sexy smile and bites bottom lip)
Music: Lol naw
Knight: Come here.

He grabs me and starts beastin on my lips and I'm getting hella turned on to the max. We fall on the bed and just passionately kiss each other and start a body party lol😈😁

Tell me what yall think are yall team Rodney or team Knight?! And what is going to go down between music and knight in this bedroom?

Vote

Comment

Thanks bunches!💋