Chapter 5

( Aarmani MM)

(Music)

1,2,3 ready let's go, I need the sound of the band, People in the stand , Everybody's screaming like the number one fan, Cause it's game time ,Yep, it's game time....

I wake up at 5 a.m. to the alarm I have set for game days. I get up to do my morning hygiene to find that I am being held in a tight grip. Initially I am like wtf? but when I remember who's grip I am in I start to grin so hard. Knight is holding me so firm yet so gentle. It feels like he cares for me. Even though I can't get that blacked out version of him out of my head, which scares me, I know he wont do anything to cause me any harm. And last night when we got to his house it was so amazeballs lol. That nigga right there man, let me stop before I wake him up. I look over at his alarm clock and its 5:20 in the morning. Oh yea he gonna have to get up. I wiggle trying to get out his grip but he holds me tighter.

Music: Knight
Knight: (snoring )
Music: Knight, get up man!
Knight: Wtf why? (Whining like little kid)
Music: Because I have to get home so could get my stuff ready for school and the pep rally.
Knight: Maaannnn come on.
Music: I see someone is not a morning person lol.
Knight: Im sorry babe Im just tired.
Music: Its okay it be like that sometimes. Plus it is your fault. (Grinning and biting my lip)
Knight: Naw you stared it. (Slaps me on the ass)
Music: Ouch nigga!Get up.
Knight: Man up boy! Wheres my morning kiss nigga?
Music: In the bathroom waiting on you, beside that toothbrush and Colgate.
Knight: Its like that babe lol.
Music: Yea its like that nigga.
Knight: Damn yo breath aint so minty fresh either nigga.
Music: Lol whatever!
Knight: Lol but for real tho! You gonna do that I got extra toothbrush.
Music: Yea you ass!
Knight: You started it
Music: Lol whatever!

We were on the way to my house and we stopped at McDonalds and he got me a chicken biscuit, hash brown and a large sweet tea. He pulls up to my place and talked for a quick second.

Music: Thanks for the food imma pay you back later.
Knight: You dont have to worry i got you.
Music: I know Im just and independent type of nigga you know.
Knight: I hear you but hurry up and get out I need to get the last few minutes of sleep since someone who kept me up had to get home lol.
Music: Lol rude! And I told you that was your fault negro lol!
Knight: Aight whatever, give me my kiss lil nigga.
Music: Hell naw!
Knight: Come here man! (Grabs my face and kisses me passionately yet gently)
Music: Lol you better stop before the same thing happens again.
Knight: You promise?!
Music: Good bye knight.
Knight: Good bye bae!

He drives off honking the horn like he all types of crazy lol.
I walk back into the house and go into my room to find a sleeping aarmani in my bed. I guess Ill get my stuff together before its time to get everyone up. I tried to be quiet but I guess I wasnt because aarmani woke up.

Aarmani: Where you been at whore?
Music: Minding my business wheres tat?
Aarmani: We dropped that hoe off.
Music: Oh okay imma start to get ready then.
Aarmani: Yea me too and you already know you got to spill the tea lol.
Music: Ughh I guess I will.

So we all showered and got ready for school today. We were in the car talking about last night and what happened because Im still a little foggy about what went on.

Music: So yea did yall ask what happened with Tatyana last night?
Aarmani: So from my understanding, she was all over tony and they had been fucking around.
Lyric: Yea and crystal saw it and basically went off because this is not the first time she had to get on tat about him.
Music: Sad fucking story lol.
Aarmani: Yea but youore not out the hot seat either grown ass.
Music: What I do?
Lyric: That is exactly what we want to know.
Aarmani: Yea what happened between you and knight last night?
Music: Okay, this is what happened.