Chapter 6

I quickly went to my locker and got my pom poms and Rodneys goody bag. And head to the gym to sit with the flag line, dance line, and majorettes by the band in the bleachers. The pep rally was turnt the band and the cheerleaders really did well, and the students spirits were high. I gave rodney his bag and left with aarmani and lyric to the house so we can chill and relax before we go to the game.

Music: So yall its official.
Lyric: Let me guess you finally came to terms with being a thot!
Music: Touche' bitch but no.
Aarmani: Well what?
Music: Knight is officially my man.
Aarmani: Aww.
Music: Yall should have heard some of things he said, I think Im slowly falling for him.
Aarmani: Aww well I hope yall make it.
Lyric: Yes boo god knows you deserve it.
Music: Thanks hopefully we will.
Aarmani: Okay enough of this golden girls moment lets get ready.
Lyric: All I have to do is put on a shirt and shorts the band uniforms are at the stadium waiting. Yall the ones with complicated uniforms and shit.
Music: Bitter ass, help us get ready then.
Lyric: Okay.

We all got ready and went to the stadium to warm up before the game. After that that we did the pregame show and yours truly along with lyric and havi'are (he is in his football gear) have to sing the star spangled banner. We sung perfectly and then the game started. We were winning during the first half due to rodeny he is the quarterback. We get through with the half time show and if I must say so I did the damn thang with that flag cant anybody touch me on this squad. I kinda got sad because I wish knight was here to watch me preform. When I was finna go back into the stands to get my wallet and bag. (The band gets third quarter off to eat and change into our warm up wear). I see him sitting by my spot holding my stuff.

Music: Aww how sweet I thought you wasn't t coming.
Knight: Naw I had to handle something before but I came just in time to watch my baby preform. And damn those pants make that ass look fat!
Music: Aww lol thanks, what kind of business do you have to handle all the time?
Knight: Its nothing important bae Ill tell you later.
Music: Okay I trust you. (Kisses him on the check)
Knight: Thanks bae.

We go down to the concessions and he buys me a funnel cake and we share it. He sits by me in the band the rest of the game and just chilled with me. The game is soon over and we won! 48-15, we all meet up in the parking lot and knight got a call and he said he had to go.

Knight: Aight bae I go to go take care of something real quick like.
Music: What no! ( I said in a whiney voice and hugged him)
Knight: Come on bae imma come stay with you tonight and we can spend all day together tomorrow.
Music: Promise?
Knight: Promise.
Music: Okay and bring me back some ice cream too.
Knight: Red velvet?
Music: You know this man! (In my Smokey voice)
Knight: Lol aight babe. (Gives me a quick kiss)
Aarmani: Ugh yall too damn much.
Music: Whatever lets go hoe!

Vote

Comment

Thanks bunches!💋