Chapter 3

(Rodney in MM)

(3 weeks later)

So it has been three weeks since the huge altercation between tavarus and I, and he hasn't text, call or barely looks in my direction anymore. No complaints, here but I hate that it ended the way it did. Maybe if he wasn't so pushy and delusional we could have at least been friends. Oh well.

I'm sitting in class trying to focusing on this test because this is my last year and failure is not an option. Whenever we get through we could leave whenever we want so thats exactly what I did.

After the test I head to lunch. While walking, someone taps my shoulder hard as hell. When I look up getting ready to curse out whomever, I see its Rodney with a amused smirk.

Music: Damn Rodney you play too much.
Rodney: Lol haha wassup shorty!
Music: I'm not short I'm bite sized lol!
Rodney: Oh word! When you gone let me get a bite?
Music: Never! Lmao (playfully punches him)
Rodney: Ow! Aight be that way! (Acts like he's hurt and mad)
Music: Aw is someone in their feelings lol? (Rubbing his shoulder)
Rodney: Never lol so are you going to the game tonight?
Music: Uh duh im marching lol.
Rodney: Oh yea I forgot. So are you going to make my goody bag? (The football team gets these paper bags with treats in them, and whoever they ask gets to decorate it.)

Music: I mean I guess rod.
Rodney: You guess? Nigga you betta know lol. And you have to war my number on that cute face too!
Music: Lol you're re asking all of this like you and I are a couple or something.
Rodney: Nah just want my homie to support me that's s all lol.
Music: I guess lol are you going to the aftergame party at the jump tonight?
Rodney: Yea I might slide through with the crew.
Music: Okay well I guess I'll see you later.
Rodney: Aight bet. (Gives me a tight hug, gosh he smells good)
Music: What was that for?
Rodney: What a hug lol? I can't show love for my nigga my nigga lmao!? (Makes goofy face and dance)
Music: Lol you play all day dude haha!
Rodney: Aight Aight be gone.
Music: Lol fuck you bye!
Rodney: When? (He mumbles to himself as I walk away)

We parted ways and I felt some type of way. Was he low key flirting with me or did I imagining that. The question is why did I feel like I liked it? I mean he is very handsome. He is 6'2 with light caramel skin and a body of a god. I just never have seen him in that light. I don't t know. Maybe he can be my play bae. I just brush it off and keep it moving.

Since I left class early I bypass the lunchroom and head straight for the lobby. I pulled out my phone and played around on instagram, media take out, and a few games. Nobody was out of class yet so I waited. While I'm all in my phone I heard a deep voice that scared the hell out of me. I looked up from my phone and it was knight.

Knight: Wassup thickums?

He had given me that nickname since we had started hanging out.

Music: Wassup dude?
Knight: Shit, I was just seeing if you wanna join me for lunch.
Music: Um don't t we all eat lunch together every day?
Knight: I mean go off campus for once, just me and you.
Music: Oh okay lets ride.
Knight: Cool.

Over these past few weeks knight and I have been getting real close. We hung out a lot. After school, on weekends, and he even spent the night once (even though he slept on the couch). He also would stay after school just to give me a ride from practice when he wasn't t working. Not once did he push up on me or act like he was coming on to me, but I can tell he likes me, I think. I really like him but I just don't t wanna rush into another relationship or ruin a friendship.

We get to this Chinese restaurant that was oober good. He got him something to eat and ask did I want anything. Not one to turn down free food I got white rice with general tso and sesame chicken.

We sat and talked while we waited for our food. This boy was legit funny, like my jaws was hurting so bad man. But then the conversation gets serious as we get on relationships.

Knight: I never asked you what happened for you and tavarus to get to the point like the other week.
Music: It's s a lot of fuckery that I don't t really wanna talk about, at least not now.
Knight: Oh okay cool. Well how about this when you feel ready to go more into to detail and talk about we got to dinner or something? Like an um date. (He said in almost a whisper.)
Music: Like what? (I heard him say it I was just fucking with him lmao.)
Knight: Like an um. Like a date. (He said with a shy smile.)
Music: Lol okay I would like that very much.
Knight: Yo for real? (He said beaming.)
Music: Yea you big dope lol!
Knight: Chill with that smart mouth lol!
Music: Or else what nigga?
Knight: I can show you better than I can tell you. (Licks his lips)
Music: Lol (licks lips) show me then.

We leaned into each other for a kiss inches away from the others lips. I'll be damned if the waitress came and she did, to give us our bill.

Knight: Maybe we should go.
Music: Yea before we be late.

We paid and left back for the school. We get to the school and walk back to the lobby. He stops and grabs me by the waist and looks me in the eyes.

Knight: You know I'm feeling you right, I mean I know you don't t wanna rush or anything but I gotta let you know how I feel.

If this boy wasn't t holding me so tight I would have fell right there on the floor because these knees of mine surely are about to give out.

Music: I mean I feel the same way and your right I don't t wanna rush but we can take it slow aight?
Knight: So what are we on talking status now? (Giving me a goofy smile.)
Music: Yea buddy!
Knight: Lol crazy self, but I am going to link with you later. I can't t be late for p.e.
Music: Okay. Oh are you going to jump tonight?
Knight: Yea but imma meet yall there. I gotta handle some business before.
Music: Um okay I guess.
Knight: Aight bye future babe. (Flashes sexy smiles.)
Music: Lol bye. (Blushes)

Vote

Comment

Thanks Bunches!💋