Chapter 2

( Knight in MM)

Music

As the day goes on first and second period goes by rather quickly and before i know it third period is here. So i make it to the class and its psych 101 with mrs. holmes and boy can she be a bitch but at the same time real and cool as fuck. Anyway the students come in one by one and i spot a face thats is very unknown and new to me. When i seen him i liked to died 3 times and come back he was that fine. He look like he was 6'4 200lbs. give or take a pound. Real muscular buff built and basketball toned with dark sexy skin. Gosh his dreads were freshly twisted and styled reaching a lil past the shoulders. A nice chiseled face that says im all man. And that walk.... Dear baby jesus i need help to stay calm. I love a dude that has a sexy confident swag walk. He seemed quiet and reserved but not anti social though. He comes and sit at the table that im sitting at(the table sits four) and sits diagnol to my right. Mrs. holmes enters the class and give us our first assignment.

Mrs. Holmes: Alright class you will work in your groups and introduce and get better acquainted with one another.

We all basically know one another except for the new guy. The other two people at the table are angel and rodney. Rodney and i sorta talked for a while but i was just not feeling him in that way. Being that outspoken and cocky person he is he speaks first.

Rodney: Aye yall wassup im rodney royal, i play football and run track. My hobbies include smoking on that good, drinking that lean, work and turning up 24/7 lol. Oh and i also model locally.

Angel: Nigga, 25 likes on instagram does not make you a model.

The whole table erupts in laughter at angels comment. Damn new guy laugh and smile is nice.

Rodney: Man whatever its 20 more than your ducklip ass got.
Angel: Have several seats, i am angel simmons, captain of the varsity football and competition cheer leading squad, i dance on the basketball danceline under the direction of music, and is in the beta club, hosa, fbla, and leadership club.
Rodney: Damn over achiever!
Angel: Hater! Your turn music.
Rodney: Yea go ahead songbird!
New Guy: Songbird?
Angel: Yes this boy can sing his little heart out.
Music: Lol thanks, well i can somewhat sing lol, i also dance and coach the basketball danceline. I am on the flag core in marching band and drill team for Jrotc. I play a variety a instruments and sing in the gospel group Angelic Voices. My hobbies are writing stories and music and try to keep busy.
Rodney: Yall hear that my baby stay going lol.
Music: You wish, nigga dont play lol.
New Guy: Oh yall a couple or something?
Rodney: Yes!
Music: Hell No!!!

The group goes into laughter.

Angel: So what about you new guy?
New Guy: Well my name is knight daniels . I play basketball and also run track. Im from Atlanta originally but moved to Orlando and came back here to Atlanta this summer. As for hobbies i have none because all i do and ever done is work.

As he is talking i kinda tune him out not because he boring but because he voice is do deep! Im talking barry white kieth sweat deep. Something about deep voices excite me and make me wanna do any and everything.
So we all just sit and talk til its time for us to go to lunch. I meet up with my twin and we head to the lunchroom. As we get in the salad line( i love fruit salads)we spot havi'are talking to knight.

Lyric: Who is that with havi?
Music: Oh thats knight he is new.
Lyric: Well he can be my knight in shinning armor any day!
Music: Lol your sick, he aint all that (i lie).
Lyric: What -the -fuck- ever, he is all that and more. And those dreads are giving me so much life right now.
Music: You are too much for t.v. right now you know that.

They start to walk over and for some reason i dont know im nervous.
That walk jesus!

Havi'are: Wassup fam!(gives a playful brother like hug)
Lyric: Hey boo!
Music: Wassup playboy i havent seen you in a minute since you went ghost on us lol.
Havi'are: Now yall know i started working during the summer and i had to attend basketball camp.
Lyric: Mhm nice save but who is this god of a man beside you that didnt speak?
Knight: Im sorry im knight daniels lol.
Lyric: Well knight just so you know you can save me anytime.(winks and flips hair)
Music: Lol you want some water?
Lyric: Huh why?
Music: Because you seem real thirsty right now lmao.

We all laugh.

Lyric: Fuck you with a sick dick!
Music: Thats fine as long as i dont stay sick lol.(starts to twerk in line)
Havi'are: Yall wild lol.
Lyric: Any who how do you two know each other?
Knight: Well when i moved down here i got a job at pizza hut, just so happens that my nigga havi'are works there and and we been kicking ever since.
Havi'are: Yeah and not to mention that he went to basketball camp to!
Knight: Yeah.
Lyric: Oh okay thats whats up!
Music: So do you want sit with us outside at the senior court?
Knight: Yeah i would like that very much.(flashes warm smile)
Lyric: Me to!
Music: Cough- thirsty -cough!
Lyric: Ugh hater lol!

So as we are all walking to the senior court i tell them i want to get something form the drink machine. I select and pay and get my drink. When i turn around i bump into a wall, or so i thought. I look up into those warm inviting eyes and suddenly get sick to my stomach.

Music: Varus what the hell do you want?
Tavarus: I just want to talk to you.

I get angry as fuck right now. I know some of yall thinking why do he always blow up on ole dude, but yall dont understand this one nigga put me through enough hurt and heart ache, all physical, emotional, and spiritual. Im about like keri hilson because im reaching my breaking point.

Music: What is there to talk about?(i snapped)
Tavarus: Man see there you go you not giving a nigga a chance you just keep barking.
Music: A chance did you give me a chance when you beat me, did you give me a chance when you dogged me out, did you give me a fucking chance when you cheated on me TWICE!? Huh?Did you? Did you give me a chance when you gave me a fucking STD?! NO you didnt you was selfish as fuck only caring about the next or the next thrill. So excuse the hell out of me if i dont give you a "chance".

At this point im crying because i loved this nigga with my all and he just said fuck it basically to me and our relationship. I mean what more is there too say... like really?

Tavarus: Man dont go acting like you fucking innocent in all of this shit.... Damn music stop acting like a bitch!

Time- The FUCK!- out! Did this nigga really tried to make all this shit my fault? And then call me a bitch. Am i being punked lol, like am i really being punked right now? Okay this motherfucker want to play well press play bitch LETS GO!

Music: You know what fuck you and what you stand for pussy ass nigga!
Right now im in straight street nigga mode!
Tavarus: Man nigga move around with all that shit bruh!
Music: No bitch move me the fuck around.(mushes his head) I hate you tavarus reynolds. I fucking hate your grimy hoe ass.

SLAP!

Tavarus: Who the fuck you talking to music!?

This nigga just really laid hands, i am so damn dumbfounded right now man.

As i lunge forward to attack his ass i stop in mid air, caught by big strong arms roped around me. Then dragged off to the lobby. As im trying to get loose i look up and its knight ass.

Music: Really get the fuck off me dude. (i say it but dont mean it due to me being in a blacked out state.)
Knight: Man hell no calm yo lil rowdy ass down.
Music: Fuck you nigga move!

He then grabs both sides of my face and makes me look him in the eyes. As i gaze into those little chocolate filled pools i feel myself calming down.

Knight: You good?
Music: Im good thanks.

Just then my twin comes up with my stuff.

Lyric: Music what the hell happened?
Music: We got into it.
Lyric: I see that but how it got to that point?
Music: Man that nigga slapped me!
Knight and Lyric: What!
Knight: Hell Naw!(rushes off to leave)
Lyric: What wait where are you going?
Knight: Set this nigga straight man!
Music: Why?(catching up to him)
Knight: I dont like when big niggas do smaller niggas any kind of way!
Music: Stop dont do this and get yourself in trouble because of my drama.
Knight: But...-
Music: But nothing(reaches up and grab his face like he did mine)
Knight: Okay... but if that shit happens again i am going to SET THIS BITCH OFF!!!!
Music: Lol okay hulk, lets go see if lyric saved my fruit salad or apple juice lord knows i dont play about my food ill go into a cardiac arrest lmao.
Knight: Lmao bruh you wild.(puts his arm around my shoulder and mine around his waist)

there is chapter 2 hope you guys like it... remember give me some feedback tell me what yall thinking and like like like. thanks bunches