Chapter 14

A/N: The song is a song that Jack sings. Enjoy!

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

The girls and I went shopping at Forever 21 after school on Thursday, and the dance is tomorrow. I can't wait. Since the dance is the same day as my birthday, Jack's giving me my present when we go to his place.

Anna and Punzie must've tried on at least a dozen dresses before finding the right one. Mer and I tried on one, then done.

Anna got a strapless, flowy yellow dress with white heels. Punzie got one like Anna's except her's was light pink and she got matching flats. Merida got a dark purple dress, that had straps like a tank top and the top half was sparkly, with dark purple flats. I got a strapless dress, the top was black and the skirt of it was teal with a design, and I got black heels. When we were done, we drove to Jack's house.

~20 Minutes Later~

When we walked in, there was a heavenly smell coming from the kitchen. When we walked in, there was a double fudge chocolate cake with a note that said: "Meet Me In My Room. ~Jack"

When we got to his room, we saw Hiccup sitting behind a drum set, Kristoff standing behind a keyboard, Eugene holding a bass, and Jack holding a guitar.

"What's all this?" I asked as I took a seat on his bed.

"Well, I thought that since you wrote a song for me, I'd write one for you," he replied.

"It's called 'Falling For You'," Hiccup quickly added. (A/N: Originally by R5)

"You like mismatched socks with polka dots
You like your pizza cold; I think that's hot
You like to swim at night when the moon is full
You think that makes you strange; I think that's cool

And you say you're scared
That I won't be there
Baby, I swear
I'm not going anywhere

You can change your hair
Five times a week
You can change your name
Get a little bit crazy
You can dance in the rain
Rockin' secondhand chic
But I live for the day
That I'm calling you baby

'Cause I'm falling for you
For everything that you do
Baby, I'm falling for you
You might be crazy
But baby,
I'm falling for you

I seem predictable, vanilla plain.
And all the mannequins - they look the same.
There's no one else like you - one of a kind.
And I'm a lucky guy 'cause you're all mine.

And you say, you're scared
That I won't be there
Baby, I swear
I'm not going anywhere

You can change your hair
Five times a week
You can change your name
Get a little bit crazy
You can dance in the rain
Rockin' secondhand chic
But I live for the day
That I'm calling you baby

'Cause I'm falling for you
For everything that you do
Baby, I'm falling for you
You might be crazy
But baby,
I'm falling for you."

When the song was over, Jack kicked everyone else out of the bedroom. I stood up and he opened a black box.

"Jackson Overland Frost! You didn't!"

"Oh, but I did," he smiled. He held my wrist and put a silver charm bracelet around it. It had 3 charms. A snowflake, a heart, and a staff. I was so excited that I put my hands on his face and kissed his lips.

After a few minutes, I felt like something was off about Jack. I opened my eyes and then I realised. I slightly opened my mouth and he sorta sighed in relief.

"Do you wanna sit down?" I asked.

"Yes. Please." We sat down and he played with my hair, causing me to blush.

"You're so cute when you blush," he chuckled.

"Yeah, well, you're pretty cute when you blush too," I smiled. He leaned in and out lips met.

10 or so minutes later, there was a loud banging on the door.

"I'm kind of busy," Jack yelled.

"Jackie! 4 of your friends fell asleep in the hall and the other 2 are kissing!" Jack's 8 year old sister, Emma, yelled. Jack looked at me.

"Who do you think it is?" he asked as we got up.

"Punzie and Eugene," I replied as he opened the door. We saw, Punzie, Eugene, Anna, And Kristtoff sleeping while Mer and Hiccup we're going at it.

"Get some, Haddock!" Jack yelled, causing everyone to wake up.

"Frost! We were just uh...."

"Hey! You know what we should do?" Anna asked, trying to diverge the attention away from them to make things less awkward.

"What?"

"We should spend the night! All 8 of us!" she squealed.

"Is that ok with you?" Jack asked me.

"Yeah. As long as I get in a shower. Do you have something I could sleep in?" I answered.

"Yeah. Follow me. Guys, take the girls into the rooms you usually sleep in," Jack said, leading me back into his room.

Hey y'all!!!! Sorry I haven't updated for awhile. I got my iPod back!!! So I hope you guys liked it. Let me know if there's any spelling or grammatical errors. Don't forget to:
•Vote
•Comment
•Share
•Follow

Love ya!

~Snowflake ❄️