Chapter 19

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

About 30 minutes after the dance started, Jack and I were dancing. My hands were in his back pockets and his hand were on my butt again.

We kissed gently and I bit his lip again, a little harder this time.

"If you're gonna keep doing that, your gonna have to show be your weak spot first," he said slyly.

"Make me," I shot back. He looked around us, then said: "Follow me." He held my hand and pulled me into the hall.

"Jack, why'd you bring me out here?" I asked impatiently. He placed one hand on my back and the other on my butt once again. I laughed.

"Oh, Jack, you never learn. You know that's not my weak spot."

"Well, what if I do this?" he asked. He squeezed my butt harder than he usually would, causing me to moan louder than I meant to. He looked at me with a grin.

"That's still not my spot," I smiled and he groaned. As I began to walk away, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a closet. Then, he pushed me up against the door.

"Jack! What are you-" I began.

"Shh! Don't say anything. I will find your spot," he whispered. He slowly kissed my jawline and made his way down to my neck. I wanted to stop him, but at the same time, I never wanted him to stop.

Soon, he pulled my dress over my head, and I unbuttoned his shirt. As he began to kiss down my stomach, my back arched. When he got just above my underwear, I placed my hands under his chin and pulled him up so his blue eyes were looking into mine.

"And that's as far as you'll go." I bent down to pick up my dress when he stopped me. He pulled me close to him and I began to wrap my legs around him.

"You won't stop until you find it, will you?" I asked.

"I said I guess I'll have to find it the hard way."

"Well, not tonight, Jack. You know by promise you my mother."

"You're right, Els. I'm sorry," he apologized. I put my dress back on and he buttoned up his shirt.

"I have to go to the bathroom. I'll see you back in there." I nodded and we went out separate ways.