Chapter 5

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

After French, Jack and I had our powers class.

"Good morning class. As most of you know, I am Mrs. Janvier. Now, before we start, do we have and new comers?"

I raised my hand shyly.

"And your name is?" she asked, gesturing for me to come up to the front.

"Elsa Arens."

"Do you know your powers?" I nodded sheepishly. She could tell I was scared. She lowered her voice so that only she and I could hear.

"You can't control them, can you?" I nodded my head no.

"Think of something you love to activate them. Think of something you hate to deactivate them." I nodded my head and faced the class. I thought of Anna. I opened my palm, and a swirly design with snowflakes appeared. I played with it for a little bit, then I thought of the power itself, and it went away.

"In all my years of teaching, I've never seen anything quite like that."

"Actually, before Elsa came to this school, I was the only student with that power," Jack said raising his hand. My eyes grew wide. He put his hand in his pocket and smiled at me. I could feel my face growing hot, so I turned around.

"Alright class. Today we will be going outside and creating something using your powers."

When we walked outside, I made a castle like the one that I have at home.

"Mrs. Janvier! You might wanna see this!" I heard someone yelled. Everyone ran over. Their jaws dropped.

"Would you like to see the inside?" I asked. Everyone nodded their head eagerly. We walked in. I walked to the middle and stomped my foot and a beautiful snowflake design appeared.

"A+ for Elsa!" the teacher shouted. Then, the bell rang and everyone left. Except for Jack.

"You can go. If you want," I said turning around to walk away.

"This place is too beautiful to leave... like you," he said. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around so that I was facing him. My heart started beating fast. Was he going to kiss me? Then, another bell rang.

"Lunch. Time to meet up with the gang," I said, walking towards the door as fast as I could. What is wrong with me? Why didn't I let him kiss me?