Magic Knights Exam

(THE NEXT MORNING.)

(It's the next morning and the first to wake up was Y/N, like he always does, he goes to his training spot and starts to train for an hour. He learns how to use his senses to know when and where a person, animal, or magic attack is coming from ( Just like Yami's ki). Y/N also so learned some attacks that can overpower his opponent. He also learned something magic knights use which is called Mana Zone. Y/N begins to learn how to use Neunote by getting the feel of it and turning the basic steps into major moves. One day Y/N was training withe throwing Neunote and it landed in the tree that Incursio was leaning on. When he took it on Neunote grazed the sword and caused a red burst.)

Y/N: (Blown back and lands on the ground) Gah! (Looks up and see Incursio, but not Neunote) Where's Neunote? (Goes up and picks up Incursio and looks at the gem

Y/N: (Blown back and lands on the ground) Gah! (Looks up and see Incursio, but not Neunote) Where's Neunote? (Goes up and picks up Incursio and looks at the gem. It glows a shows a shadow of Neunote in it) Could it be? (Thoughts) What is this sword?

TIMESKIP TO THE FIFTH MONTH

(It's the day of the magic knight exam and we see the boys outside to track to leave, before they set of they say go bye to the kids, Orsi, and Lily before they left.)

Asta: Okay bye guys.

Lily: (Tearing up) Don't forget to write us.

(Y/N sees Lily tearing up, he then goes and hugs her as she cries on his shoulder.)

Y/N: Don't worry we'll be safe, and we'll write back as well

Asta: Yea, and I'm come back and make you happy and marry you!

(Everyone then laughs.)

Yuno: Okay were of, we don't want to be late

The Kids: Bye Yuno, Bye Asta, Bye Y/N!

Nash: Why say bye to Asta? He's going to be back soon.

Orsi: Yea Asta, you're always welcome back home.

Y/N: Orsi, Nash, shut up, he's going to make it, I'm sure of it.

Asta: THANK YOU Y/N!!!

Y/N: Alright, see you guys later!

(They then walk off as Lily start to have flashbacks of their time together.)

Lily: (Thoughts) Good luck boys, Don't forget to write! (Wipes a tear out of her eye)

(The Boys were talking about what the Clover Kingdom might be like. Then the subject was changed by Asta.)

Asta: I'll became wizard king and come back for Sister Lily and get married!

(Asta than thinks about him picking up Sister Lily and him and her flying away in a broom.)

Asta: It will be fun!