Royal Failure

(Inside of the Black Bulls hideout, Magna and Luck had taken Asta and Y/N to their new rooms inside of the base. Luck opened the door, only to reveal a small dank and dirty room.)

Luck: "Here you go! This is your room! Sucks right? My's like twice the size. Oh I have an idea! How about we fight about it! If you win you can have my room! And if I win I got both the rooms! Deal?"

Y/N: No thanks.

Luck: Aww! But, why not?

(Y/N walks into his room a bit, but soon turns back to Luck with a great big smile on his face.)

Y/N: Because It's perfect.

Luck: H-Huh?!

Y/N: Back home I never had my own personal space and trust me I could not get a smidge of alone time, cept during training. (Looking around the room) This is a definite step up. (Waves to Luck) Night, Luck!

Luck: (Waves to Y/N) Night, Y/N, maybe we'll fight in the morning. (Leave while closing the door.)

Y/N: (Thoughts) That guy is a serious battle freak, but (Smiles) he's a cool guy.

(Y/N soon unpacked all of his stuff and got settled in for the night.)

(The Next Morning)

(Y/N soon woke up and saw where he was and smiled at yesterday wasn't a dream. The boy smiled as he got ready for the day as he got his outfit and threw on his robe. Lastly, he grabbed his Incursio and cloak. After, doing he exited his room.........only to fall out of the building landing in a tree below before he hit the ground.)

Y/N: Gah! H-Huh!? WHY THE HECK IS THE DOOR TO MY ROOM GOING OUTSIDE FROM THE SECOND FLOOR!? IT WASN'T LIKE THIS YESTARDAY!?

(Y/N slowly got up and until he looked around and saw how the whole building just rearranged itself.)

Asta: "Hey Y/N! You awake yet?"

(Asta's voice rang from Y/n's room, causing the H/c haired boy to look up.)

Y/N: Hey Asta! I'm down here?

Asta: Huh? WOAH! YOUR FRONT DOOR IS GOING OUTSIDE!? MINE WAS JUST INFRONT OF A PILLAR!

Magna: HAHAHAHAAA! AW MAN! YOU GOT PUT OUTSIDE!? That's never happened before! You're real lucky Scarfy! Now get back up here, I've givin the two newbies a tour of the base!

Y/N: Let's do it!

(Y/N soon used his skywalk to leap back into his bedroom and soon looked at Magna with a big smile on his face.)

Y/N: Where do we start?

Magna: (Smirks) Alright, let's go!

(First Room)

(Magna presented a large room where Charmy sat eating a mass of food.)

Magna: "Whaddya think? Pretty huge huh?"

Y/N: Cool. (Looking at Charmy) (Thoughts) How someone so small be that hungry?

Magan: Moving on!

(Second Room)

(Inside of a large bath, Magna, Y/N and Asta sat along with Gordon in the distance.)

Magna: And this is the communal bath.

Asta: OwOwOw! It's so hot!

Magna: I mean maybe to a normal person, but this should be nothing for a Black Bull.