The Black Bulls

(The fire infront of the Black Bull's base raged with intesity as Asta spit out a mass of dirt, gaining a determined expression.)

Asta: "No! I'm not done yet! (Rushes forward)

Y/N: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

(Y/N tried to warn Asta, but the boy didn't hear the warning, rushing into the wall of flames. Or at least, that was what was supposed to happen. But before the made contact, a hole appeared in the wall as another fireball flew out of the base, launching Asta back once again as Y/N roared in laughter.)

Y/N: (Laughing) I tried to warn you!

Sunglasses: "OK! NOW I'M REAL MAD! YOU READY TO TAKE ME ON!?"

Flying Blonde: "Nah not really! BUT LET'S GO!"

Sunglasses: "DDDDDDIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!! (Proceeds to swing his flaming bat which produces flaming balls.)

Flying Blonde: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Revealing Lady?: "Ugh... why is it so loud in here? Ugh, I should have skipped those extra drinks, my head is killing me."

(While the fire and lighting boys "fought", a half naked drunk woman with lavender hair woke up in annoyance, meanwhile a small Chibi-esk girl ate a mass of sweet food.)

Y/N: (Thoughts) (Blushing) Where are the rest of her clothes and why does that girl have so much dessert!

(Y/N yelled while Asta was getting himself ready for introductions again.)

Asta: "I'M ASTA FROM HAGE VILLAGE! I'M A BLACK BULL NOW TO! ONE DAY! I'M GONNA BECOME THE WIZARD KING!"

(Asta yelled to the Black Bulls... but none of then heard or listened to the boy's yelling... not even Y/N, who was right next to him.)

Flying Blonde: "THAT FLAN YOU WERE MAKING WAS SUPER TASTY!"

Sunglasses: "GGGRRRAAAHHH! GOOD! CAUSE IT'S THE LAST THING YOU'LL EVER EAT!"

Sis-Con: "GIVE IT A REST YOU IDIOTS! YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE UP MY SISTER WITH ALL THE NOISE YOU'RE MAKING! DAMMIT!"

Revealing Lady?: "GET OVER IT YOU FREAKY SISTER LOVER! Let's see, I'm never getting into a drinking contest with some guy, after that..."

(A sheep made of magic then brought another plate of food to the Chibi-esk who continued to eat.)

?Chibi?: "Perfect! Thank you!"

Large Man: "... hhhhhh..."

Y/N (Thoughts): Who are these guys?

Asta thoughts: "They totally aren't listening..."

Sunglasses: "YOU STOLE FROM ME! THAT WAS MY FLAN! MINE!"

Flying Blonde: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"

(The fire boy said as he launched an attack at the electric boy, causing him to dodge, making the fire ball slam into Y/N and Asta... Y/N's Incursio absorbed the brute force of the magic attack as he was still confused by the magic knights, but Asta was slammed by the blast.)

Asta: GAH!

Y/N: (Sigh)

Revealing Lady: "UGH! WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP! I'VE GOT THE MOTHER OF ALL HEADACHES!"

Sunglasses: "That's your own fault ya drunk!"

Revealing Lady: "What did you say?"

Sunglasses: "Oh you heard me!