Consequences of One meeting ✔️

Haider Sayyed had everything that could make any man jealous but they didn't knew that the amount of having everything had turned him into a full time slave to the wishes of his "lady boss", that he now preferred to call her. She was arrogant, she was snobbish and too beautiful for his taste. Her mouth lacks the filter that sometimes also added to the fact that she was the third generation rich heiress in her late twenties.

Haider closed the bonnet and looked at the sky. The perfect clear sky was now clouded dark clouds which in no time started pouring.

This is what was needed, Haider grumbled. He had an explosive woman with him and now it was all that was needed. In no time she made her way towards him. He was already drenched and she was looking an absolute witch with her hair sticking everywhere in the rain.

Her black dress was thankfully complementing the thin coat that she was wearing over it. It was more of a shrug style and the seven inch heels gave him the aura of having struck with a deadly poison in the rain.

You should stay inside. It's not going to get corrected soon. He pointed at the million dollars worth car and tried to move away from her but she was like a magnet and it was actually difficult to control her. He could sometimes feel that if he would be anymore closer to her be in her vicinity then he will be struck forever. But he was wrong, he didn't knew that he was already affected by her magnetic presence and now it will be difficult to let her go.. She didn't let him move instead her domineering attitude made him move after her.

She held his hand at that instant and gestured him to walk behind her.

"Let's get a room here. I can't stay here all night and I absolutely cannot you get wet in this rain." Her aura was demanding, her words were addictive. This was what he was dreading. She was having an unhealthy obsession with him right from the moment they have met. The unfortunate event of his life.

Haider had met the potential client in the form of Miss Ayesha Khan fifteen months back at the party where he was attending as mere employee. Even though he was valued in the company before but he didn't knew that his one act would make him highlight in her eyes.

He didn't have a choice, he was actually working as a undersecretary for her. Even though there aren't any posts for the private companies as per he knew but she had been unique and creative for getting herself what was needed. So, he was promoted to being her undersecretary that too when he was being scrutinized within the firm. The days were too slow for him.

Haider was brought back to reality. Her dominating and addicting voice made him to hold himself back.

"You should held it tight.." she asked him as she walked like a pro in those heels. It didn't matter to her that it was a secluded road or anything. He had already seen her demeanor when she had actually asked him to tell her if someone bully him.

Strangely enough, he was actually scared of her.

It wasn't her temper but her over caring nature for him. He looked at her walking briskly, still holding his wrist.

Her straightened back was making him feel like a child who was following his master's instructions.

"What?' He asked as he found her hands strangely warm in the heavy downpour.

"Hold my hand tight.. will you Haider?" there she goes again.. Haider thought as she turned and gave him a look. Haider saw her drenched face and he looked at the small motel that was not at all appealing.

"Here it is.." she said..

Haider scanned the area and he had an inkling that it was not the place for her even he had an inkling what kind of place it was.

"We are not going here.." he blurted out and this time he held her hand which was now out of his and turned to move away.

He could have moved away but she didn't. She stopped and he found that what always appear isn't what it mean.

"We can't leave now. There is nothing here and we can't be in the middle of the road." Her words made him look at her straight in her eyes.

"This place isn't upto your standards, Miss Khan. I cannot absolutely let you stay here. You are my responsibility right now and we aren't staying here for a bit in this shady place for a bit."

"Do you mean it?" She asked without even battling even an eyelash but the distance between them was suddenly reduced.

"Mean what?" He questioned her trying to look at some other place.

'That I am your responsibility.."

"Yes, I mean it. This place isn't what is suitable for you and I actually hate myself for listening to your outburst. If we could have stayed at the place for today. We could have avoided this. You could have taken the flight avoiding this long road trip."

Haider was now rambling and she was having a victory dance.

"No, I couldn't. Let's just move from here." She started moving making him again follow her. He was having no other option, she was his Boss after all.

What seemed like forty minutes, they found a nice cottage.

The owner welcomed them, like he was expecting them.

She was strangely comfortable enough and it turns out that she wasn't required to go to Delhi but to meet a client at a small secluded place.

They changed and the client offered them to stay for the night.

"You didn't tell me that we have a meeting here." Haider found himself asking her as she cuddled herself on the bed and he was sitting on the couch having a warm blanket for himself.

Apparently the cottage only had one guest room and there was no denial from her.

"We didn't have any meeting, as I said I cannot let you wet and you didn't wanted to go that place.." she referred to that shady motel.

"So, we walked and got here. He is the oldest client of my father.." she shifted herself a little and confessed making him groan.

"It was all worth it. Wasn't it? I get to know what I wanted and you acted like yourself in an impulse. I am glad to know about your feelings."

Saying so, she slept making him feel what did he actually do to make her feel like that.

"Did I actually give to her feelings?" He thought and fell asleep with all the events turning in his head.

*** Complete****