Whos Drew?????

I took a deep breath before walking into the university, even though I was just here to help the warrens set up stuff, so they could teach people about the demonic I was still freaking out. I had ridden with the warrens here since I didn't like driving because of the whole seeing demons thing.

Now I was standing in front of the university wanting to go home, but I sucked it up and took a step towards the door behind Ed. Before I could walk in, he stopped me then told me to wait out here for Drew, so I could help him take stuff inside. I looked at him with confusion then opened my mouth and said "who's drew?" He then said "he's my assistant he will help you get used to working for us" I now was even more freaked out I'm going to have to probably meet a middle- aged creepy man who has no life whatsoever. Great.

Ed and Lorraine made there way into the school, but before they could get in I stopped them and asked how I would know who to look for. Lorraine gave me a reassuring smile then said "we told him about you don't worry he will find you."

I waited for a few minutes outside the school looking at my feet, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone who walked past until I heard someone say "are you Madeline?" My head snapped up, and I looked at who asked, he was no middle-aged man but a guy who was about my age. I nodded and he put out his hand for me to shake I grabbed his hand being met with the warmth of it, my hands were so cold compared to his. "I'm Drew Thomas" he said with a warm smile. I smiled As friendly as possible and said I'm Madeline Jones. I hope he didn't realize how sweaty my hands were.

He began to walk over to his van, so I followed. At this moment my head cleared a bit, so I thought about his looks he had dark messy hair, warm chocolate eyes, and an even warmer smile. He was overall someone you could feel safe around. When we got to his van, he handed me some smaller pieces of his equipment. He had gotten a larger piece, and we headed inside.

When we were in the room I looked around and observed, it was full of chairs facing a white board where Ed was writing infestation and there was a small wood table in the middle of the chairs. Drew motioned for me to set the things down on the small wood table, so I did. I watched him in silence as he put everything together a few times he looked up at me, but I would look away as fast as possible when he did.

When we were done, Ed came up to us and asked if everything was ready. Drew replied with "yes sir, everything is good on our end". Ed looked at us and smiled, he then made his way back to the board. Drew and I took a seat by each other as people started filling the room. I sat back and focused on Ed and Lorraine's presentation. This job was easy so far...

Please give me constructive criticism!!!!!