Match maker

I woke up to someone gently tapping on me. "Hey Madeline you gotta wake up it's over" Drew said, I raised my head off it's resting place and slowly opened my eyes. "Oh my gosh, sorry" I said to drew after realizing I fell asleep on him. He smiled his warm smile then just said "it's ok you can do it anytime" by the time he finished that sentence his warm smile had turned into a smirk. My cheeks heated up and I quickly sat up.

I realized people were now leaving the room, so I scanned over the crowd looking for the warrens. As I was looking around, my eyes locked on to a woman. She had brown hair and looked so worried, I felt a negative energy from that women and looked away when I heard Ed say something to drew from behind me. Ed looked at Drew, and I then said "looked like you too are getting along well". I gave Ed an annoyed expression then looked over at drew, he was laughing Ed joined his laughter and I cut him off by asking where Lorraine was. He told me she was heading to the car, I smiled then told Ed that he could help drew take his stuff back to the van. I began to leave the room when Drew stopped me and said in a joking tone "it's your first day on the job and your already giving orders". I stopped for a minute and slowly turned around then replied with "yes" I then walked to go find Lorraine.

When I walked outside, I saw Lorraine. And I made my way over to her, when I got over to her, she asked me how I liked drew. I thought of how I should answer that and just settled with something easy "he's nice" I said, she smiled at me then said "well Ed was trying to play matchmaker with you too" I laughed at this and helped her put a few things in the car. When I was done, Ed came over and asked if we were ready to go. I looked around making sure we had not forgotten anything when I saw drew coming over with the same lady who I had seen in the classroom. She got over and drew told Ed and Lorraine that she wanted to talk to them, he then looked at me smiled then headed over to his van. The lady told the warrens that something was going on inside her house and that she needed help, she practically begged for them to come check it out they ended up agreeing. Lorraine looked at me and asked if I was ok with drew taking me home my face heated up and I nodded yes.

I ran over towards drew who was at his van and stopped him before he could get inside, though I had only ran for a minute I was out of breath and my face was red. I took a deep breath and asked if he could drive me home he replied by saying of course then gently put his hand on my lower back and brought me over to the passenger side he opened the door and I got in "aren't you a gentleman" I said smiling he closed the door and made his way to the driver seat then hopped inside. He put on some music and we started pulling out this was gonna be a fun ride.

Give me constructive criticism since this is my first time ever writing a story!!!!!!